5. The Screech

POV: Jin - BTS

Time: 17:08

I freeze in shock.

It's a car. Heading straight for me.

I brace myself. Expecting a huge impact. I shut my eyes so tight it hurts. I can feel the wind from the vehicle.

I hear a high-pitched scream. I feel something ram my side. I'm thrown down onto the pavement shoulder first. I hear a crack in my shoulder. My neck hits the pavement and I do a full no handed cartwheel on my shoulder and arm. My shin hits the curb, slicing open my leg.

My head hits the ground.

My vision goes fuzzy.

I barely see a silhouette of people hitting some figure with what looks like chairs and fire extinguishers.

Pungent smells of expired meat and terrible, terrible scents fill my nostrils as I drift into unconsciousness.

3 hours later...

"What do we do?"

"I don't know?!? We don't even know where to go! It's not safe here"

"Unnie, we don't even know if he'll wake up or not."

My eyes flicker open. I blink, trying to get used to the lights in the room. I crane my neck.

That movement was a mistake. It causes an eruption of pain around my whole body and the lights in the room cause me to have a headache so bad I clench my teeth and scream.

"But why- AAAGH!"

"Oh my gosh! Uh um... He's awake."

It's female voices. They're not old at all. But they sound familiar. I just can't remember who they are.

One of them walk up to me and says, "Sunbae, are you awake?"

I open my eyes. I can only see through one eye. The other is blinded with blood.

It's a girl with dark brown hair tied up in a ponytail. She looks at me with concern. Only after the fuzziness in my sight clears away do I realise...

It's Im Nayeon.

The people in the room are Twice.

Author note: Sorry for the short chapter! I'll make a longer one next! It's because such a big turn of events happened in this chapter that I had to end it here! I'm happy to see the views go up. Even if one person finds out and reads my story. It's enough for me.