14. Bare To Lose a Friend

POV: Jin-BTS

Time: 9:00

I recognise the driver instantly.

It's Jimin.

They're back.

I dart out of the room, TXT and the newcomers in hot pursuit. I get through the main entrance and run over to a van, the exact same model as Jungkook's with the only difference being that it's a different colour.

The vehicle comes to a stop. I wave at the car, hoping that one of the members will notice me.

Jimin is the first to get out. He runs over to me, waving and shouting at the top of his lungs,

"HYUNG!!!!!! HYUUNNNGGGG!!!! YOU'RE SAFE!!!"

He embraces me, squeezing me to the point I can barely breathe. I hug him back.

"How's everyone? I missed you guys so much!" I say.

"We're all fine!!! We just picked up some new survivors!" Jimin answers, tears of joy forming in his eyes.

Ah... I missed that iconic eye smile.

"Let's go welcome them, then!" I exclaim.

Jimin holds me by the hand, and we jog over to the van. TXT and Vernon's friends follow close behind. I look backwards and see Jungkook running out of the building, joining us. By the time me and Jimin arrive to the van, Hoseok and Namjoon are already helping the survivors exit the vehicle.

They're both young males. One of them was a tall young man, with a face which clearly portrayed the features of Yeji and Hyunjin, and the other was a man, with a very trustworthy face.

I smile at the survivors.

"Welcome to-"

"SEUNGKWAN!!!" I hear Vernon shout, while he runs over to Seungkwan to give him a big hug.

"Oh... well I guess you already all know each other, then there's no need for introductions, right?" I ask.

"Well... I would actually like an introduction..." Says the younger boy.

"Do you not know each other?" I ask, staring at the young boy with concern.

"No... we only met a few hours ago... when Seungkwan had got separated from his group." The teen says.

"Oh! Ah... Vernon, Seokjin, this is Ni-ki. We found each other when I got lost." Seungkwan informs us.

"Oh... Hello Ni-ki! Uhm... were you travelling with anyone else? Are they still out there?" I ask.

Seungkwan shakes his head at me, giving me a look, which clearly tells me that it's better if we don't talk about it.

Ni-ki bows his head low, his eyes glistening in the morning light. He says nothing.

"Never mind, uhm... why don't you guys follow me? I'll get you a bed." I say, walking back inside the building.

Jimin and the other members of BTS run ahead of me, each of them waving as they go past.

I smile and wave back.

I open the doors to the bedroom. Everyone stares at the newcomers. I guide them in as I look at Vernon and his friends very closely. They look familiar... really, really familiar... Ni-ki looks really familiar too...