18. Crushed

POV: Jin-BTS

Time: 15:24

The car they're surrounding is the black van.

The car my members are in.

"NOOOO!!!" I scream, pushing the zombie Taehyun out the room and sprinting towards the van.

"SEOKJIN! YOU CAN'T!!!" Ni-ki says, sprinting over to me and wrapping his arms around me, keeping me from moving.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? LET ME GO!!! MY MEMBERS ARE IN THERE!!!" I yell, shoving him in the ribs,

"SEOKJIN! YOU CAN'T GO! IT'S TOO LATE!!!" Ni-ki shrieks, maintaining his grip.

"I NEED TO GO!!! THEY NEED ME, NI-KI, THEY NEED-"

I'm cut off from the deafening sound of the vehicle being tipped over, the zombies pushing the structure to its limit.

Ni-ki retracts his arms, covering his ears in response to the loud sound.

I run for it, making it outside.

"JUNGKOOK!!! JIMIN!!! HOSEOK!!! NAMJOON!!!!! YOONGI-AH!!! I'M COMING OVER TO HELP!!! JUST HANG ON!!!"

My screams are drowned out from the sound of the windows shattering and the back door opening, flattened out on the street.

The structure breaks under the weight of the zombies, brutally crushing everyone in the van.

I stand in horror.

A big pool of blood streams out the van, attracting all the zombies to the opened doors. They try to squeeze through while others continue to pound the vehicle, causing a huge hole in the middle of the van.

I fall to my knees.

The members... They needed me... But now they're gone... all gone...

And TXT... they were only youngsters... They didn't deserve to die...

"Seokjin!!! We need to leave!!! NOW!!!" Ni-ki yells, running up to me and taking my hand.

He pulls me inside, locks the mall door and places a bundle of chairs and tables against it.

"They were all right there... I could've saved them if it weren't for you." I mutter.

Ni-ki says, "Seokjin, there was no other choice, I-"

"I COULD'VE SAVED THEM!!! ALL OF THEM IF YOU DIDN'T KEEP ME BACK!!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, THEY ALL WOULD'VE BEEN ALIVE RIGHT NOW, STANDING BESIDE ME!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME GO!!!"

I lunge forward at him in rage, striking him in the stomach. He bends forward and I push him to the ground and start to kick him. He lets out screams of pain and multiple apologies.

Everyone watching starts to scream. Some yelling over to me to stop. I ignore them.

"SEOKJIN, THAT IS ENOUGH!!!" Bang Chan shouts, running over to me and trying to separate me from Ni-ki.

"FLIP OFF!!! THIS ISN'T ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!"

I push him away with such force he stumbles into a shack of books, making it fall over as he tumbles over it. He groans in pain as he crashes to the ground. Han goes over to him, cursing at me multiple times.

Ni-ki stays curled up in a ball on the floor with a bloody nose and tears running down his face.

I advance on him again.