21. Van

POV: Jin-BTS

Time: 10:24

"She- she's gone... and it's my fault..."

Ryujin freezes while hugging me. She slowly lets go, noticing the situation.

"No- no... not Chaeyoung... Right? She's fine... Tell me she's fine, Seokjin. TELL ME!" Nayeon shouts at me.

I say nothing and bow my head down, tears flowing out of my eyes. We stand there in silence for a few seconds, Nayeon taking it all in.

Nayeon takes in a huge breath.

I can already feel it coming.

She screams at the top of her lungs, running at me,

"KIM SEOKJIN YOU WERE WITH HER, YOU LITTLE-"

"Woah, woah-"

"Hey wait-"

"Nayeon unnie!"

Hyunjin, Wonwoo and Tzuyu run over to Nayeon, blocking her from me as she throws punches and kicks. Ryujin sees and blocks me too.

"Nayeon-"

"DON'T GET INVOVLED HYUNJIN! YOU TOO! YOU MAN IN SOME GLASSES! STAY OUT OF THIS!"

A loud shout sends everyone into silence. I even stop crying.

"NAYEON UNNIE!!!"

Tzuyu looks at Nayeon with blazing eyes. She walks up to Nayeon and looks down at her, whispering,

"Don't ever, EVER, blame someone for something they never had control over. ESPECIALLY Seokjin."

Nayeon isn't even phased. She looks back up at Tzuyu and says,

"Oh why?~~~ Does the baby have feelings for him? Aw~~~ Are you protecting him?~~~"

"I'm not doing anything other than saying that you're wrong for blaming him."

"So, I'm not wrong for saying that he could've saved her then, huh?"

"Don't just assume that."

"So he could've saved her then? Then-"

"IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BLAME HIM THAT MUCH, YOU SHOULD BLAME YOURSELF FIRST! IF YOU WANTED CHAEYOUNG TO BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW, THEN YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN THE ONE TO STAY BACK AND SAVE HER!!!"

Nayeon stares at Tzuyu with burning eyes.

"YOU-"

Nayeon punches Tzuyu in the gut, a very loud, cringing sound comes out.

"LITTLE-"

Tzuyu doubles forward as she takes a lighting fast second punch.

"PIECE-"

Nayeon punches every word into Tzuyu, Twice and Itzy screaming at the sight. Everyone else stares in shock.

"OF-"

Tzuyu's nearly on the ground now, and she's got her face scrunched up in pain.

"𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚃!!!"

Nayeon sends a kick to Tzuyu, making her crumple to the ground, clutching her stomach.

Tzuyu recuperates for a few seconds on the ground before standing up. Her face turns into an anger-filled expression.