23. A Morbid Game of Tag

POV: Jin-BTS

Time: 14:24

I start to lose consciousness.

My eyes start to blur and close.

The last thing I see is the man throwing me into the van and closing the door.

Hours later...

I start to regain my consciousness.

My eyes flutter open. Everything is pitch black. I try to rub my eyes with my hands but I can't. My hands are tied.

I realise that I'm blindfolded and that I'm tied up on a chair. I struggle against my bonds.

Where am I?

"There's no point trying to escape, Seokjin." someone says.

"Who- who are you??? Where am I? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!?" I shout.

"Relax~~~ I'll show you, here-"

My blindfold is taken off. I blink my eyes, trying to adjust to the light.

 I blink my eyes, trying to adjust to the light

I look around. I'm in a dark room lit by just a row of dim ceiling lights. All my friends are here too, tied up on separate chairs and all unconscious and blindfolded.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Does that really concern you? But if you're dying to know, you're in our headquarters or base or zombie shelter or whatever people call it." He says.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"You DO ask a lot of questions. Anyways, I won't answer that because you'll find out soon enough. Also, your friends should be up soon. I'll tell you when everyone's up. So in the meantime, just chillax there, yeah?~~~" He says.

"You're a psycho." I spit out.

His face perks up.

"It took you long enough to notice that~~~"

He starts to chuckle and walks up to me. He grabs my chin to face him.

"So what? Everything is working out for me. Maybe not as much for you or your friends." He tells me in a deep voice.

"You look ugly without a mask." I say, spitting in his face.

He retracts his hand and puts it to his face, wiping it. He looks at me with rage and slaps me across the face.

"Look here, Seokjin. You dare taunt me again, you'll be the dinner of your friends. And they'll never know what they're eating." He whispers to me.