I'm Back

So, as you can read from the title.. I'm back. I don't know how to feel about this but honestly, I've just came back to wattpad recently... And... Giving away my story is a decision that I took back.. I know I've said, in my last announcement that I wanted to stop writing it because it was related to my religion beliefs and stuff. But it was like a phase for me... I don't know how to explain it honestly lmaoo.

   Anyway, I've decided to continue this cringe ass story that I wrote since I was like 14 lmao (I really just wanna die of embarrassment from reading this from chapter 1). I've decided so because I just want to finish the story so that I could move on to writing the next story I have in mind. However, the next one isn't really going to be a fanfic about a character, more like something about a romance tragedy story lol.

    So... I also want to apologise for leaving this and not writing for so long. Some stuff have been happening in my life and... It hits really hard lmao. And... I'm sorry for being absent..

   However, I promise I'll start writing again and I'll try to come up with better story and much more mature plots lmaoo. I hope you'll have fun reading it.

also, moral of the story : do not write story when you're an immature kid. you will regret it when you get older and read it back lmaoo