57

"Hey! Elora!" a voice from behind her called out her name causing the white-haired girl to look back behind to see the Malfoy heir running after her.

   Elora stopped in her tracks while holding her books in her arms and turn to look back to see Malfoy running and standing tall before her eyes.

  Elora looked up to him expecting him to say something while letting him catch his breath. Students passing by just glanced at them briefly with a curious expression before returning back to their own conversation.

   Elora raised both of her eyebrows at him "is there anything that you want to say?"

  "nothing", Elora then look at Draco with a frown on her face but then, quickly turn away from him to walk to her next class.

  "wait!" Draco said a little too loud and catching the others' interest. Elora's face turned red at the attention and looks they're getting before turning back to the blonde boy with gritted teeth.

  "what is wrong-"

  "let me walk you to the next class" he says quickly and Elora raised one of her eyebrows at this.

  ".... are you sick?" Elora muttered slowly.

  "huh?" Draco frown at her question, not understand what she means.

  "you said you're going to walk me to the next class but we're literally having the same class right now and we are heading there"

"then, shall we walk together?" Draco said and at that moment is when Elora realised how close he's standing in front of her.

"..sure"

  They both then walk in silence while heading to the charm class that Slytherin shares with Hufflepuff. Elora look straight in front, not saying anything to start a conversation with Draco besides her. Meanwhile, Draco's mind is running with things that he should say to her to start a conversation. At the end, he settled with

  "it's a beautiful day, isn't it?" Draco said with an awkward tone, trying to start a conversation.

"huh?.. Oh yes, it is"

"do you have any plans to do later this evening, after the last period?"

  ".. No.. I don't think so.. Probably just going to head to the library and get my works done"

"Brilliant." Elora looked up at him with a weird expression on her face. Thinking why would on earth, Draco would ask that.

"I mean.. We can probably spend some time doing something together?" he tried to break the awkwardness while scratching the back of his neck.

"You mean, doing our homework that we're supposed to do?" Elora said simply.

"Yeah, sure. We can do it together in the library, right?"

  "... Yes of course.." Elora replied, not knowing what else to say to the blonde boy.

"Uh, well... Have you heard about the nightly activities that Potter has been up to?" Draco being himself, trying to start the conversation with a topic about his long time enemy. However, his question caught Elora off guard as she's gone quiet. Trying to think of a way to make her seems less suspicious  and odd.

"Huh? What are you talking about? What activities?" Elora plays dumb while looking up into Draco's eyes, acting as if she really doesn't have a clue about Harry Potter's 'nightly activities'.

"You didn't know? Umbridge has been making Filch to spy on Potter and his followers. They have been acting suspicious lately, especially at nights" Elora frown her eyebrows at the mention of Umbridge.