Chapter 13 - Do NOT Trust the Twins in Hogsmeade

George POV

It's been two months, and I'm still confused as ever.

When that girl, Megan I think, called Y/n my girlfriend, it got me all jumbled up.

I don't know why, but the thought still makes my face go all red and my heart quicken.

In other words, I feel like I'm dying.

And having a twin brother doesn't help, since he can basically read my mind.

Last week, I was eating a sandwich, a sandwich, and Fred was all "Georgieeeeeee, you're staring again," and will point to the Hufflepuff table.

Then Hermione glared at us, and if looks could kill, we'd be more dead than Percy's personality.

Well, enough of this. Today is the first Hogsmeade weekend of the year, and Y/n some of the third years would be joining us.

Reader POV

To say that you were excited was an understatement.

You were going to Hogsmeade!

Checking your plan (if you didn't have this, then your friends would probably be tugging on your arms all day), you went to Honeydukes with your dormmates (and Ernie and Justin) to grab some sweets.

Your plan for the day was simple, get to Hogsmeade, go to Honeydukes and Madam Puddifoot's with your Hufflepuff friends, go to The Three Broomsticks and meet up with George, Fred, Hermione, and Ron for butterbeer, and then go to Zonko's with them.

The first half of your day went smoothly, you and your friends' traded candies and had tea at Madam Puddifoot's, which was basically a ploy to try and get Susan and Ernie to realize their feelings for each other.

Spoiler, they did not. (Adrien Agreste who?)

When it was time for you to meet the Gryffindors, you told Megan to please try to get those two together.

After getting lost a good three times, you finally made it to The Three Broomsticks.

Fred POV

"About time L/n!" Was it okay to shout in a building? Probably not, but I didn't really care. George's expression was priceless.

I was sitting across from my little brother (the funny one, not the one with the rat), so I got front row seats to his panic.

"Hey 'Mione!" the Hufflepuff said. Um, excuse me!

"Oi! We exist too ya know!" I huffed.

"Oh, sorry. Hi Georgie! Hello Ronald."

She did not!

--- Time Skip Because My Brain Is Mush ---

Reader POV

You were in Zonko's for less than a minute, and you had already lost the three gingers.

How, you weren't sure, but now you and 'Mione were standing in front of the cash register, waiting for the boys to finish.

"Soooo, 'Mione, how's everything going?"

She did not see through it.

"No, I will not be asking him out. I don't have time for it, and I literally just turned 14. So no, I am not-"

"Who are you asking out 'Mione?"

Out of all the times for Fred Weasley to interrupt, this was both the best and the worst.

"N-NO ONE!" and with that, Hermione ran out the door.

Welp.

After a good 10 seconds, you dragged Fred outside.

"Fredrick Weasley, only I am allowed to call her 'Mione, understand?"

You punched him in the shoulder for good measure before going to find George.

A/N

If this chapter seems shorter than usual, it probably is.

I am very tired.

And before anyone asks, no, I do not have school today.

Which is good because I'm still tired.

But I don't nap and have to watch my dog and little brother.

T-T