Ok So....

Hey y'all, sorry for not updating yet again.

I've had a burnout for the past month, and I haven't had the power to update at all.

So, I'm putting this story on hold until I'm in a better mindset to create a work that I think people will enjoy, without being all "I feel so dark, I feel so dead, All is black, Inside my face". (If you get the reference, you are amazing).

I also have a unit test soon, and that covers a lot of things. Something something politics, something something geography, something something about laws and immigration.

And I doubt we're allowed cheat sheets T-T

Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm not (physically) dead, and that I'm not quitting this story, I just need some time to not have another thing to worry about.

Which, knowing me, will definitely backfire and I'll feel guilty about not updating.

If you read through this chapter, um, thanks for listening to my rants I guess? Seriously, y'all make my day whenever I see a comment, vote, or something of the kind, and I just wanted to say thank you.

Update at 10 at night! So, I have a musical production for school the next couple of days, then a test, then a unit test for science, and then Spring break. BUT I do plan to update sometime soon, either after I finish MHA season 6 (almost there), or when I get bored during my spare and don't wanna watch a bunch of teenagers almost die. 

Also, I do feel a bit guilty for not updating, and when I did want to I was in the Philippines without my laptop, so I couldn't anyway T-T

See y'all soon!