⚠️Before You Read⚠️

⚠️ Like I have stated in the description of this book this is an AU (alternate universe) story.

⚠️If the description and image for the book isn't hint enough it is more specifically a Jon Snow AU.

⚠️I advise you to please be careful with commenting as I have only seen the first season of the show.

⚠️Although I highly doubt it matters because I've already seen and been confirmed with things happening later on in the series.

⚠️Example: last night in tiktok (sept 19 2022) I was looking for Jon Snow edits to save and make as my moving Lock Screen. Except before I could finish typing and search it up: I seen some search query's that I wasn't supposed to. So I talked to my boyfriend about it. I didn't even tell him who it was about but He wouldn't tell me anything (he's seen the entire series he's rewatching it with me watching for the first time). So I call my mom and this time I tell her the names of the involved people. And she had this high pitch "I don't know" response. But like WHILE SEARCHING FIR A PICTURE FOR THIS STORY COVER I SAW MULTIPLE PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER 😭😭 AND IT LOOKS UNEDITED SO IT HAS TI BE REAL😭😭

⚠️anyways that's all...just be careful with further commenting because I can only watch episodes when I'm with my boyfriend when he's back home during college breaks.

⚠️as far as commenting goes please be respectful of myself and others even without the spoiler comments (try not to leave those) but do not be going and leaving nasty hate comments or rude responses to others just because you don't like what was said.

⚠️I have had this problem with another story of mine a reader (not getting tagged) commented and basically said that a single sentence was stopping her from reading any further. Without even reading the rest of the book

Quite literally she read the sentence and basically said "yea I'm not reading anymore." Because she thinks that sentence was going to come true. ⚠️Spoiler alert it doesn't!!⚠️ but she couldn't be considerate enough or kind enough to even try and read further she just had to assume.

(Btw the comment and chapter is in my northstarboys book called Stuck in Love and the chapter is late night meeting scroll and you'll find a single line with like 7 comments and a profile with dark blue.)

ALSO I wasn't really for sure what tags to put into this so as you can see they don't have a lot so I don't really think I'll get a lot of reads anyway but if you happen to read and have a better idea or some tags please do help I'd appreciate it!