006

(Will she ever learn who attacked her palace?)

After dinner, Jon excused the both of us and we began our evening stroll.

Including Ghost of course.

We sat on a bench next to some lovely baby's breath, watching Ghost run around in the field (presumably chasing squirrels).

"Let's not waste time. We must talk about the plans."

"Give me one good reason why I should marry you Jon. You haven't proposed. We haven't gone on a date."

"We don't need those. Trust me."

"Jon."

"So I was thinking for our sons name we could go with Aleric and for a girl I was thinking Eron. The wedding I want it to be in the stables you can ride in on the hor-"

"Jon...calm. Please."

"Too much?"

"Just a bit."

"Right. Apologies."

Jon and I sat in silence for quite a few minutes until I piped up and asked a question.

"What kind of question is that?"

"I asked...who it was that killed my father. Who attacked our palace?"

"You think I know?"

"You know who you fought. Right?"

"Not necessarily. They had masks. I didn't see their faces."

"Jon. Does this place have a library?"

Jon nodded.

When asked why I told him i would need a place to do quiet reading...to draw. I don't think he bought it. Not one bit.

"I shall walk you there after our chat."

"Perfect."

I make a note. Aleric for the boy. Eron for the girl. Stable wedding. I ride in on a horse.

"Jon. Do you suppose we could walk to the library now?"

"Right...library. I suppose it won't hurt. We can chat on the way."

He takes my hand and calls for Ghost, who soon follows behind.

"So as I was saying...I think with you being an excellent artist..you should design your gown for the wedding."

"How do you know if I'm a good artist or not?" I questioned him.

"I rescued you remember? I was in your room. Don't think I didn't see those drawings."

"Okay but..my drawing wouldn't come to life."

"Of course not. The seamstress and tailors would make it come true."

"Alright. I suppose I can give it a whirl."

"Maybe you can look into it while in the library. We have quite the finest selection for books as such. That's how I got the cape you see."

I stay silent as we approach the library.

"You remember where the room is right?"

I nodded. Mumbling a small 'mhm'.

"Alright. I'll see you when you return."

They don't know that I know this...but there are some pretty historical books in here.

Family. History.