028

(This will be just a small filler chapter, not too many details please bare with me!)

Just like that at the *snap* of a finger, it had been a week since His Majesty's passing.

Jons mother was sitting us down in the office while Aleric play in the corner.

"I can't barely stand to be in this room it's so dreadful. I need to get away, take a vacation. Perhaps I shall visit my sister in Cambridge.."

"Mother with all due respect, shouldn't you be here? Guiding the kingdom." Jon stated after her.

To which she replied "No. Nor do I think I want to. Not that I don't love the people...it's just that, I don't see myself fit. I would quite like to see the life as a commoner, again I bring up my sister."

Jon looked to me, "Don't you think she needs to stay here? With her loyal subjects.."

I was silent, until the words flowed out, "well if I am being honest with you, no. It's her choice after all, if she wants to go to Cambridge for her sister I say we let her. Besides, your parents both wanted YOU to rule. We can't stop your mother anyway Jon. I trust she'll be safe."

Jon sat their shocked, silent. With the click of his tongue he says "I suppose you're right."

I put a comforting hand in his shoulder, "I know losing your dad is hard Jon, believe me. I know what it feels like. I e-"

"You thought Lord Eddard Stark was your father and turned out to be fake."

"Jon you were the one that told me bay it was fake in the first place, and I found my mother now."

"I bet you if you didn't even snoop in those books..we wouldn't be going through this."

"So that's it? You're blaming me? The audacity you have Jon Snow."

"I can't help it. By going and finding out that information you were practically asking to get kidnapped, r*ped even."

"You wanted me to get r*ped? Killed! Kidnapped! Jon are you serious?"

"I mean,Robb succeeded in kidnapping you. So who's to say he didn't succeed in anything else? Hmm?" Jon cocked an eyebrow.

"Jon. I would know. I was there."