029

Everything had been moving so fast I hadn't even realized it had been a few days later, a while since I've actually had a proper conversation with Jon.

Yes we had still been sleeping in the same hut on the same bed, since after all it did only have one bed. But we had barely spoken a word.

They were small things like

"Can you scoot over?" "Ya."
"Aleric needs a change."
"Alerics hungry." "K."

I missed us, even though there still was an us..I missed the old us.

*knock* *knock*

I get up, partially not wanting to say a word to Jon I just motion for him to get out of my way so I can access the door.

I open the door revealing the widowed queen. "It's time." She stated.

"I'm sorry.." I stated rubbing my eyes, guilty I wasn't in the proper fitting. "I'm afraid I don't know what it's time for." I looked sleepy but surprised.

"Have you gone mad? It's your husband's official coronation as King!"

"I'm sorry milady, but my husband and I haven't done much speaking in the past few days. It had totally slipped my mind."

"Well you both shall get ready right away. Come, you shall come with me. Lilith will help dress you. I will let you borrow Esme as well to help you practice your speech." She ushers me out the door.

I still dumbfounded ask "what speech?"

To which the widow replied "Oh honey this silence really HAS messed you up, don't you worry we'll help you."