015

So there we were, taking a stroll as expecting parents.

I'm about 19 weeks along at this point. Jon said any day now should be the time to find out if I'm carrying a son or daughter.

The king sends for a doctor right away. He supposed a raven announcement to the village shall do.

He also send out another raven to find Robb Stark and deliver a message to him.

To which Jon promptly states "He will not hurt her ever again. He will not destroy my family. Not the woman I love."

I look at Jon, "you love me?"

"Everything about you my fair lady. I love everything about you."

I place a soft kiss on his cheek. Just then the doctor arrives.

Jon and I both follow the doctor where Jon tries to enter the room with me.

"Jon, I would like to come out and surprise you." Lilith -er..my mother next to him. "Lilith you...mother you may come in." She closes the door behind.

"First child I assume?" The doc asked behind closed doors. I nodded.

"Any unusual symptoms? Sickness?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary. Trying my best to be healthy and positive!" I state.

Luckily she was a female so I had no problem when the dress was lifted to rub the cold blue gel on my tummy.

She rubbed the small machine around before printing out the ultrasound photos.

Examining them carefully she checked them one by one.

"Are you wanting to be surprised yourself? Open in with your man?"

"I would like to know now. I believe I have a way I'm going to announce it to him."

She hands me the photos and leaves the room shutting the door.

I show mother the pictures. "It's a..."

——————————————————

I walked out the door, gliding over to a seated Jon.

"Well? Are we positive there's a child in there? Are we to have a boy? Girl? Twins?"

"I think twins are highly unlikely. Neither one of us are twins..."

I show Jon the photos, I'm sure he didn't understand them. "I don't get it." He said.

I didn't think he would.

"Jon...why don't you take a look at my dress? I am sure you'll get the hint."

"We're having a boy

"We're having a boy...WERE HAVING A BOY! OH MY PRINCESS WE ARE HAVING A BABY BOY!!!"

With that unconfined excitement, Jon pulls me in for a victory kiss.