🌹Epilogue🌹

I sat on the ice cold throne, staring down at the 3 who look up at me.

"And that...my dear children...is how your father became the greatest king in all the land." I said to them, smiling softly.

"Where's father now?" Asked the youngest, just barely 5.

"Well Lilith Mae, he's in his office planning the defense of our kingdom." I say placing a hand on the girls shoulder.

The eldest child, Aleric, turns to his sister. "Don't worry though. Mum says that father is a great fighter. He's defended the whole kingdom many times!" He says to her.

"Father will be safe. He will make it alive!" Jojen, our middle child.

As if hearing us all the way from the office here comes my loving husband, a guard behind him carrying two boxes and a bag.

"Hello my sweet." He says, kissing my head.

Turning to the children he greets each by name, hugging them.

We all greeted back, "what's in the boxes?" I asked curious of the contents.

"Presents." He states, handing the boxes to the boys and the bag to Lilith.

They open the gifts.

Lilith Mae was gifted a bright shiny dagger with a sapphire gem on the pommel, as well as a new dress.

"A dagger? Really Jon! She's 5 years old."

"Relax, my sweet wife. She won't be allowed to use it until she's 6. That's when I welded my first."

I gave him the death glare as I watch our boys open theirs.

Aleric and Jojen both received a lovely new pair of boots. Jojens sword looked like an exact replica of the one his father wields.

Alerics sword however, also looked familiar. But I couldn't place my finger on it.

"That..was your late Grandfather Snows sword. Former king...I just knew he wanted you to have it, my boy.." Jon stayed bending down to our eldest boy, who was now 11.

"I miss grandfather." He said looking down at the beauty of the sword.

"We do too, my son. We wish he was still here. Death is a terrible thing..." I said to him.

He nods.

A few years later...

Aleric was now 16, making Jojen 15 and Lilith 10.
———when the kids are older——

Lilith became one of the greatest female warriors there ever was. She says she got her inspiration from a lady named Brienne. She went on to marry a man last named Targaryen. He wasn't around much so I never remembered his first name.

Jojen, became and excellent bladesmith, finest in all the city. He was surely one heck of a businessman. He married a lovely woman from Winterfell, and went on to rule by her side.

Aleric, cared a lot about people's safety. He became a great medic and tended to everyone carefully. He also served as hand of the king and went on to run a safety house for all of the abandoned and parentless children. He met his wife Mere (pronounced meer-Ray)while tending to her mothers wounds.

All of the lovely children had bore grandchildren for Jon and I, who were as happy as ever, to have a growing loving family.

......................................................

The End