022

The next morning Jon and I lay in bed.

I shoot up out of bed realizing the sounds of the horns blaring.

I quickly wake my husband. Violently shaking him awake. "Jon!"

He stirs but wakes. "What is it? What is the blazes is the noise?"

But then as if almost instantly he realized. "The horns. Fathers sending the men today! I'm one of them."

I with a confused look on my face, "you never told me that."

Jon now sat up in bed. Sighing he questioned me  "Are you sure I never told you?"

"Yes." I said now standing up. "You never said you were one of them Jon." I was growing mad at him. "I assumed my husband would stay in the hut with his wife and his son. Their son."

"I promised to keep my wife and our son safe. This camp is where the men tracked Robb Stark last. Do you want Robb Stark to get you again? For the 3rd time?" Jon starts angrily tying his cloak, gathering all his gear.

"You know very well he wasn't successful that second time, it doesn't count." I shouted at him.

"You know very well that if he succeeded he would've taken you to the infirmary himself, knocked the guards out, and taken you himself. This mission would now be us going to rescue you. Not the other way around."

I folded my arms.

"You will stay here. Your mother, along with Lady Whitley and my mother shall be here any minute."

"Lady Whitley? Who is she?"

"My mothers advisor. You guys will be staying here."

"But Jon.."

"Don't worry. Ghost will be here too."

He goes to shut the door it just then the 3 ladies popped in. The door was now shut.

————————————

It was a few hours later, Her Majesty Queen Snow was holding Aleric.

Ghost began whining at the door. "I'm going to take him for a walk."

They all nod in approval.

"Come on Ghost."

I shut the door. I make my way to the side of the hut with our locked chest. I wear my dagger and my cloak.

Ghost and I sneak to the stables not too far from the hut. No one was there tending to the horses so I quickly snuck into the door housing my horse.

"Off you go, Ghost. Let's go find my husband."

Next thing I know we were on a chase. Paws and hooves stomping against the ground in search of the camp.

I slow down on the horse once I feel we are near the camp.

"Ghost." I call out and stop under a tree.

Ghost comes back. I tie my horse to the tree.

From our spot we scout down the hill, watching fire from down below. Men and boys clanking their swords against one another, for my defense.

"I hope Jon's okay, Ghost." I say petting the white pups fur, watching the battle unfold down from us.

I felt a hand around my mouth, a cloth with some sort of smell.

Everything went black.