002

The man and I work together to gather all the sheets and tie them all together as a big long rope dropping out my window.

"After all this riot and I still don't know your name rescuer. Are you ever going to tell me?"

"Once we escape I promise I'll tell you everything you need to know."

"Of course. Thank you sir, for the help after all."

"Havent exactly helped you yet." He says now sitting in the windowsill. "Right, I'm going to drop down and wait for you at the bottom."

"Shouldn't I go first? Ladies first you know. That and I know you won't see up the dress." I gesture to the dress I was wearing.

"Milady, there's no padding down there

"Milady, there's no padding down there. You would fall with no cushion and be in pain immediately. Now I promise only to hold on to the ropes and catch you." And with that the dark haired rescuer drops down, sliding to the bottom.

I sit atop the windowsill. as i stopped to catch my breath i looked back...then ran once more

'My turn' I sighed. 'One.' Breath. 'Two.' Breath. I grab on tightly and slid down eyes closed, afraid of what's to face once I hit the bottom.

I feel myself in the hold of my rescuer. I open my eyes.

"Good job, you did it. Now take off your shoes unless you want to break an ankle."

"Already one step ahead.." I lifted the bottom of my dress. "Wasn't wearing any."

"Alright then. Let's run to the stables. My horse is there, well run and find a place to stay."

"As you say." I follow the man all the way to the stables where the most beautiful horse awaits.

"I've seen this horse before..very beautiful."

"Erm..no. I've never been here. I was only sent to fight is all. First time here." He says stumbling on his words.

"Are y-"

"I suggest that if you want to make it out alive you close your mouth and get on the horse with me." He mounts, hold out his hand waiting.

"I can mount the horse very well by myself thanks." I try to get on the horse.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" He asks, hands still out.

I take the hand, helped on the horse.

"Don't speak of this." I giggle as we ride off.