025

My eyes grew wide.

There's no way. I won't let that happen. That can't happen.

I longed for Jon, for his safety, his arrival.

I had no idea knowing if Jon was alive or not.

Robb walked back in. "Just got a raven from the village camp, signed Jon Snows advisor."

All I could do was stare at him.

"What? Want to know what it says? Fine, I'll say. It says ' We have captured a few of your mean and are taking them back to our palace for questioning. Once you return to the camp you will see that those who remain are dead. Jon Snow has fled battle, he knows you have his beloved wife. We ask safely for her return, your surrender. Men are on there way now..tracking you.' Funny little fools they are. They know I have many men on my side more than willing to cut off anyone's head who stand in their way. They will do it. As I tell them to."

"My husband as his mean will find you. That's a promise." I spat at him once more.

"Oh I doubt that silly stupid girl." And once again he was gone.

___________________

It had been a few hours later, and still no sign of Jon and his men.

A few hours later and I was still being beaten, tortured, Robb wasn't in the room. It was just me alone.

* knock knock*

I groan as the door opens. "Come to torture me some more have ya?" I asked without seeing who it was.

The door closes, and the person comes into view.

"Why do you think I'd torture you milady?" It was Samwell, my husbands closest friend and advisor.

"Samwell? What are you doing here?"

"Jon is here milady! We have come to save you! Are you hurt?" Samwell asked as he helps me up and removes all my bindings.

"Yes..quite a bit sir, he's cut me...smacked me..r@ped me.."

His face dropped. "Milady..we must find Jon right away..and get you to a doctor!"

"Samwell I...thank you."

"Not a problem your Grace, there's a horse and buggy outside, I was told to take you back to our infirmary myself, they can treat you..."

Samwell leads me to the door, he opens it and leads me down the nearest staircase.

The screams and sounds of metal hitting metal, piercing the skin of others, hurts my ears.

I couldn't bare it to hear it.

Samwell and I made it on the buggy as the driver leads us away from the battle.