001

It was a quiet evening in the castle everyone was sort of off doing their own things.

I chose to be off in my room, alone.

I made up my bed; yes I know that's the maids jobs but I'm making it up for me to sit comfortably in bed.

Pillows up to support my back whilst I lean back and draw.

I was beginning on the shading when I started to hear yelling and running throughout the halls.

I couldn't make out what was going on, I assumed it was one of the Starks chasing a child around.

But then I realized they started to get more frantic, scared screaming.

I hurriedly shoved my drawing pad, pencils and other small necessities into my satchel, secured it tightly closed and put it on.

I walked out my door and stood watching everyone run.

I caught a glimpse of Bran "Bran!" I shouted "where is everyone running?"

"Invaders! We've got invaders! Run! Hurry!" But before I could hear everything Bran said, he was too far away.

I look to my right and see one of our men running towards me.

"Phew..I..hoo..I found you." He spoke out.

"Please sir, take a moment to catch your breath." I spoke softly to him.

"Thank you. I was sent by Stark. Sent to find any remaining people and take them. You seem to be the only one alone..only one who hasn't shoved me away for 'not needing help' I should say.

"Thanks sir. I will take your help."

Just then the two of us heard yelling down the halls, it didn't sound good.

"Quickly, in my room!" I whispered loud enough only to my rescuer.

We enter my room and I yet again close the door, this time I lock it.

"I swear I saw someone run this way moments ago!" We heard a voice from outside the door, right in front of it it seemed.

Tears started to flow, I silently weeping, clutched onto the man that had found me, he placed his arms around me, one brushing through my hair.

"In here!" I heard one shout. I could tell they went to the door across the hall. Aryas room. I could only hope she wasn't in there. They opened the door with no trouble.

The man and I placed our ears on the door, listening. "Not here." "Not here either." "Check under the bed, closets. Anything." "Check across the hall."

The man and I jump back, he unsheathes his weapon.

I pull out my sword from under my bed, ready to fight too.

The man takes my weapon quickly places it back under the bed, and with a quick swiftness, places me in my closet shushing me.

I squeeze my eyes real tight and plug my ears, not wanting to hear anything.

I stay that way for what feels like forever, until my rescuer finally opens the door to the closet.

"Thank goodness, I was getting scared in there sir."

"I'm just glad your okay."

Then I noticed there were no dead bodies. No more shouting near us.

"Well good let's go then." I reach for the door but the man grabs my hand and stops me.

"We mustn't go out that way. They could be expecting us, waiting just outside the door, around the corner even."

"Are we just going to stay in my room forever?"

"No." He looks over to the window, then looks down. He then notices my bed sheets.

"How many more of these fine cloths do you have stashed away in this room?"

"Quite a few in my closet why?"

"Good. We'll need them."