016

Jon was so excited he insisted we tell his father immediately.

To which my mother (Lilith) interrupted "I'm afraid that's impossible right now, he's busy writing."

"What is it that he's writing?" Jon asked still hugging me from the side.

"He seems to be sending a raven in regards to the short kidnapping of your lady here."

"Why me?" I asked.

"You are to be his daughter in law , future queen of this castle, betrothed to his son. He cares for you milady."

I nod my head in understanding.

"Will that be all? I can start preparing the food if you would like?"

I look to Jon, then look back at her. "I believe we are all good. But next time, don't you worry about asking us, just go do it I assure you we'll be fine." I smile to her and she smiles back as she leaves.

That left just Jon and I in the hallway.

"Wow...a baby boy Jon." I couldn't believe it.

He turns me to face him, a hand holding onto each arm. "Yes my love, I hope he has your looks, that's going to be magnificent."

I smiled. "Well.." I move my arms out of his grasp, and entangled them in his locks. "I hope he has your hair, my love."

"You do huh? Why is that?" He asks, as we start to now stroll down the hall, arms linked.

"Who wouldn't want that hair? Besides, I don't think that whichever woman he gets betrothed to...could resist." I paused for a moment, "I mean, take me for example. I can't even resist you."

Jon sighs heavily, "what if he isn't betrothed to a woman?"

"Well he's surely not going to be betrothed to a man."

"That's not what I meant.." Jon said. So I waited for him to explain. "What if he isn't betrothed? What if he found a girl he was in true love with..tells his father...and then it is their duty to carry on the family name?"

I shook my head, "Jon is that even possible? I mean look at us, we're loving to eachother, we are in love..we're set to be married. By the gods well even have a son!"

"I think there are some things I need to tell you..but we must sit. Here!" He says as we both take a seat in one of the benches in the hall way.

"Jon...your scaring me."

"We were never betrothed. Nobody ever promised you to me. Yes we knew each other as kids and my father did bring me over to Stark castle but that was only when he had important business with his majesty. After one of our last meetings with the Starks...they started discussing my marriage. But I had told them, I had found a girl that I loved...that I wanted to marry."

"Me.." i whispered.

"Yes you. Now as I was saying..they told me if I could convince you to love me, if we could fall in true love...then and only then could we marry..and well...now you see where we are.."

"Jon..that was such beautifully crafted words. I love you, future king."

"As I love you, future queen...as I love you." And he wraps me in his warm embrace, placing a kiss atop my head.