024

(The following is Jon Snows P. O. V)

I reached our hut, leaving the horse outside.

"Jon, you've returned so quickly. Perhaps you saw my daughter...on your way back?" Said the one holding my son.

"No. But I'm afraid that's just the thing. I cannot find her either."

The ladies gasped.

"Infact, Ghost here found me. Along with her horse...seems as though Her Grace went riding."

"How did she end up at the battle?" My mother asked.

"Intentionally is my guess. She found out just before I left that I was one of the men sent to battle."

"Jon you baboon. You didn't tell her? She's your wife!" My mother scolded.

"I know, mum. I also know that if I told her when I first found out she'd demand to fight too. She can't."

"I know, son. We will find her I promise." Said my wife's mother, Lilith, to me.

"What if she's dead?" I asked.

"She's not. I know my daughter.." her mother sent a reassuring smile my way.

"Come my ladies, I suggest we go back to the castle. A small hut like this is far to obvious." My mother stated leading the women out.

Leaving me alone.

______________________

(We now resume normal P. O. V)
(A few hours later, in the cell)

I winced and yelled in pain as every move used by Robb made me weak, and not in the good way.

"Quite enjoyable huh? Just wait until your husband finds out how you begged to bed me. I am sure he would love to hear how his wife has cheated on him, with a former alliance partner." Robb said in between. 

"You...you know it's not true. He will never believe you. Never Robb Stark." I spat.

"Oh yes he will."

"And what makes you think that?"

"Well once you have birthed a child of course, he wouldn't have any other choice!" Robb pulled away, getting himself up.

"I have already bore a son, Aleric Jon Snow. Future ruler of the Snow Kingdom, and the North. After Jon and I."

"Not his son. I'm talking about mine."

"I will never have your son."

"We'll see about that. In two weeks time."