023

There I was, laying on a stone cold floor. The room was dark, a single window. The door to the room was closed. I couldn't move my head that much.

I could see a mattress in the far corner of the room, only because the single window allowed the slightest bit of light through. I tried crawling over to the bed with all my might, I had made it.

I lay on the bed, facing the ceiling. I needed the cushion.

I hear the doors unlock, the knob twists, footsteps follow.

The doors closed, I see a shadow. I couldn't make out the figure, but I knew it wasn't Jon.

Jon. Oh how I missed him.

"They said third times the charm and well it uh.. seems to me that this is my third attempt to capture you. It seems I've proved them right." The light switches on.

"Robb?"

—————————————

(The following is Jon Snows P. O. V)

I look all around me, something over 3000 men fighting. I look to the fallen, wounded or dead I feel for them.

I hear heavy barking in the distance.

I look up the hill to see Ghost, my white fur companion. It had seemed he was by a horse.

I rushed to my advisor cutting down enemies in the way.

I shout to him telling him I'm going to investigate up the, that I trust him to finish it off.

He nods in approval as I help him slice an enemy who tries to get him from behind.

I run up to the hill to find Ghost, and an all to familiar horse.

This was my wife's horse

This was my wife's horse. I knew something was wrong.

The young Direwolf runs over to a tree and barks, down to the ground.

I follow with the horse by my side. He was barking at a shiny object. Her dagger, my wife's dagger lay in the snow dusted grass.

We must ride back to the hut.

I mount my wife's horse and set course for our hut. As fast as we could.

——————————————-

(We are back to normal P. O. V)

I couldn't believe my eyes. "Robb?" I was confused. "I thought they had you jailed."

"Tsk. The guards there clearly aren't as smart as they are given credit for."

I reached to my left where I last had my dagger. It wasn't there. Where was it?

"Oh don't worry about that dagger dear.."

"Where is it?" I demanded trying to sit up.

Robb bent down in front of me. "Don't worry about it. It's safe." He started crawling up the bed, "There's only one you have do worry about."