021

(We are now back in normal P. O. V)

I was now awake. I look over and I see my loving husband standing over Alerics crib.

"Jon?" I called out.

"Hmm? What is it my darling?" Jon turns around and is holding our son in his arms.

"Jon, you must sleep. Please come to bed. You need rest."

"Must I? I was just taking care of little dude here. Gotta give momma her break."

"Jon, come lay. Look if it make you any better, i will stay as well."

"If you insist my love, I will."

Jon lays Aleric back down softly. Soon enough he joins me in bed.

We pull together and feel each others warm embrace.

For a moment I find my fingers getting tangled in his curls, Jon's breathing starting to get shaky.

"Jon, do not speak and tell me you are getting riled up already?"

"Well to be fair I have a lovely vision of beauty for a wife...I have her in bed with my currently. Who's to say...I'm wrong to act like this?"

I stop moving my fingers in my husbands hair.

"Jon.." I trailed off. "We all know what this lead to though."

He remained silent. "Jon, I hope you realize that Aleric is only a few hours old. You really think we're ready to have a second child? Already?"

"No. Of course not silly...you have to wait 9 months for that baby to pop out too. Aleric could be a big brother."

I stayed silent. I would truly need a moment to think about this but I could see how eager Jon was for our son to be a big brother. He wants to make his father proud by providing as many heirs as he could.

"Jon...how many men do we need to take the throne"

"What ever could you mean?"

"How many men does this kingdom need to beat the Stark clan to the iron throne..?"

Jon turns facing me. "Where did this come from my bug?"

I stared straight back at him. "Whatever do you mean? Does the Snow Kingdom wanna forfeit the iron throne to Robb Stark and his crew of halfwits? Or do they wanna fight for the future of their future rulers?" I stated now more determined than ever.

"We want to fight."

"Babies can't fight."

"They could stay somewhere. We could send you, Lilith, the kids, and my mother off to another clan nearby, sworn to protect and keep us safe shall we need it."

"Jon..."

"Tomorrow my father is commanding 3,000 of our men to take over an enemy camp spotted 4 miles east of the drawbridge...we can send you guys off then, or we can wait until the battle starts...please. You'd be safe. Promise."

"Alright I trust you."

Cue intimate scene