005

And that's where we are now....
(So if you couldn't tell, it was flashbacks)

"I don't think I'm quite ready for marriage just yet." I state.

"It's not happening that fast. Just a few months time is all...why?"

"Just a few months? How could anyone possibly be that ready?"

"Well, I know you couldn't hear it but if you looked at my father real good you could tell, he's declining. We need to be prepared asap. We still need to have a chat about the decorations, ceremony, where we will stay, the children, how well rule."

"Excuse me? What children? I didn't sign up for kids." I said briefly stopping before he dragged me forward, stopping  in-front of a golden door.

"Milady, we'll need children to carry on the family name..more likely we'll need sons. We need to carry out this legacy..."

"Ugh I need to sit down."

"Right. Off you go. I'll be waiting right here." Jon states sitting in a bench across the hall from me.

"What?"

"The golden door. Walk through. Lilith will help you find a suitable dress for dinner and a stroll, well be late if you don't hurry now."

I do as I'm told and close the golden door behind me.

"Hello milady. Pleased to meet you, I'm Lilith." Lilith curtsy's.

"Hello Lilith, but there is no need to curtsy."

"What ever you say my dear. Now come with me and I will get you all dolled up."

"Thank you ma'am."

(Pictures are the dress and makeup look now being worn)

"Just like a future queen, magnificent

"Just like a future queen, magnificent." Lilith commented once I was all suited up.

"Thank you Lilith. Much appreciation for you." I stand up and slowly walk to the door. She opens it for me and announces my exit to Jon.

"Fitting for a future queen.." Jon stated.

"My thoughts exactly." Responded Lilith before walking off.

"Come, we mustn't be late for dinner."

Jon and I start making our way to what I assume is their dining hall.

Throughout the entire walk Jon tells me about the castle history, who's lived their before, everything needed to know about the architecture, even the flooring and statues.

"One smart man Jon. I can see why your father has chosen you king."

"Well that and I have no siblings." Jon stated. "That's why father always puts pressure on me."

"Jon.."

"It's alright...ah, here we are. Open that door and take a look inside." Jon points to a white door with light blue details.

I do as commanded and open the door, only to be greeted by a...

"...dog...dog room?"

"Direwolf...actually. His names Ghost. See...all white fur. That's where I got the name."

"How beautiful. Jon we must take him on our walk. I just love animals."

"Of course

"Of course. Right, now let's head to dinner. No more nonsense."

We finally enter the dining hall where King Snow sits at the head of the table, his wife by his side. "Wonderful youre here! Please come sit!"

Jon takes the seat on the other side of his father, i the one next to him.

"My husband here tells me you're quite the strong one, we could use someone like you ruling our kingdom."

"Thank you, your grace." I say and tilt my head down a bit, as if bowing.

"I suppose Jon has explained more to you about this evening...what is to be discussed?"

I nod.

"Now...as I was saying before they joined us.."