018

Jon still stood, holding Robb back. I prayed that Robb wasn't strong enough to escape Jon.

"Guards." The king commanded.

Two men who had been guarding the door came to Jons side and took his place.

Jon now at my side stood holding me close.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded. I remain untouched from the drink.

The king raises a knife ready to cut the Stark boys head off once and for all.

"Wait!" He had screamed.

"What now?" The king asked.

"A duel. A duel is the only way to settle this."

"A duel you say?" The king asked.

Robb breaks out of the guards grasp, he nods.

"Yes. A duel. Winner takes the prize and makes her queen."

"I'm not going to fight, Robb."

"I am certainly not a prize to be won, Stark. I am pregnant with the son of the future king."

"Pregnant? Really?" Robb scoffed. "Well then that's just fine. I'll let you walk away now..Jon shall have a happy life, with a girl he was never betrothed to."

"You weren't betrothed to me either, Stark. Jon and I are in love. True love. That is more than you will ever get." I stated interrupting.

"Then you shall fight. For the man you love."

"What? No! You heard her! She's pregnant. She is with child Robb. She can't."

Jon stayed defending me.

"I'll do it." I stated.

"No! You can't."

"Guards. Resume hold on Robb, if you will." I commanded. Unsure if they'd follow.

The men held Robb again.

"No." Jon pulled me close. I softly grabbed the dagger in the back of his belt. Making sure no one saw it.

I turn around and face the Stark man's back.

Going up against it as much as I could I wrap arms around him.

"Stop it! You are mine not his." Jon commanded but I didn't, after all I wasn't going to be doing anything of the sort to Robb.

I was only giving him what he deserved. Jon never noticed I took the dagger. I drug it slightly across the man's stomach.

He bled.

"King Snow, could you have your men rough him up a bit? Perhaps some torture. Then send him back wherever he came from. Perhaps a brothel will do him good. He can't have me."

"At once."