010

"Enough. It will happen. I've already decided."

"What?" I stated, still confused.

"Nothing...alright father. We accept. But we must do it in our own times."

"You'll do it when I say. I'm the king!"

"I'm going to be the king. That child will be next in line after us. It's OUR decision."

I stayed silent. This wasn't an argument for me.

"Well what does your lady think?" The king asked.

"Hmm?" I piped. I got lost in all of the bickering I wasn't for sure what was going on.

"What do you have to say about this? After all you will be the queen."

"Um...well. I mean you are the current king. But Jon will be the king once you resign, or god forbid something bad happens to you...but it's our responsibility to bare you a child."

"So you say...?"

"Jon...why don't we do it? We'll have a date. The date can lead up to it...that was we all get what we want."

"Are you sure that what you want?" Jon asked.

"Yes. That way everyone is happy. Even thought I'll have to get used to it once we rule, we can't make everyone happy."

—————————————————

"What made you change your mind?" Jon asked. My arm was now looped around his and we were walking once more in the garden, with ghost by our side.

"I don't know, I think it's just growing on me."

"If you say so. When shall it happen then?"

"Tonight...is fine."

"Tonight? Really?" Jon said stopping in his place.

"Yes." I turn to face him.

"Really?"

I nodded. "Don't worry about it, everyone will be happy."

"But you won't."

I nodded again. "Yes I will. I maybe not know anything about ruling, relationships or anything like that..."

"That's true. You don't even know how to make you swoon over me."

"As if I haven't already?"

"Are you saying you have?'

I stayed silent.

"Why you little sneak." Jon laughed and hugged me.

"What?"

"I knew it." He laughed once more.

With ghost by our side, and standing under a cherry blossom tree, we shared our first kiss.