055 It's What Dead Girls Walking Do

Fifty Five, It's What Dead Girls Walking Do

        Cold smiles freeze the heart. Cold hands ice the skin. Rolling eyes make little girls scream. Long nails cut flesh. Soft cries make the red roll. Luna Willow Sage had no clue if she was hungry or wanted to throw up every organ in her body.

They were back in the tunnels.

Her pale arms helping Lydia move around, the two girls following after Scott and Liam. The tension in the air was thick. Mason was The Beast. It almost felt like a set back they never would've guessed could happen. It was Mason. And here was Luna, who's supposed to fight him? Kill him? She wasn't really sure anymore. She just knew Scott would find a way to save him. He always did.

     Luna stilled wished she could've been left out just this once.

    She would trudge Stiles home, they'd lay in bed—he'd read a Spider-Man comic while she painted her nails .. He'd lean over every once in awhile to show her the graphics. But, all of that, was a dream now, and memories of the past. Before she was bitten. Before Stiles became Void. Before Luna ate people. Before Beacon Hills crowned Scott McCall as their saving grace. Before she died and came back to play.

    Those were times no one would ever get back again. Beacon Hills wasn't safe, and probably never would be. You'd have to leave eventually. Find yourself a safety net.

     "Scott, did you hear that?" It was The Beast, and Jordan Parrish amongst the tunnels—That was the noise. Them fighting it out. Lydia hummed, agreeing with Liam. "I heard that too." Scott turned to the three behind him, "Lyds, save your voice. It's alright."

    Luna's brows creased, her head hanging low as she avoided Scott's gaze. Maybe she was selfish to no longer want to save this town, but she was a monster. Monsters don't save, they ruin.

   Luna's crystal eyes widened as she moved around a high top Converse decorating her foot. They were standing in a few inches of water. Luna's wide eyes snapped towards Lydia, "move. Now!" The redhead gasped as the brunette shoved her into a wall. Luna, Liam, and Scott tumbling to the wet ground in shocks of electricity.

   Theo Raeken beamed as he grabbed onto the redhead, "sorry, Lydia." Luna's blurry vision widened, as Theo pushed the Banshee—shoving her drown an open grate in the floor. But, Scott was quick to reach her. Tugging at her wrist, the redhead cried out.

   Luna's heart was now pounding.

   Her shaking form, along with Liam's tried to stand. Theo was smug, stabbing his claws into the Alpha's back. Scott cried out. "Feel that, Scott?" Scott seem to gasp out in a fear Luna hadn't registered. It wasn't till Theo spoke out again, Luna's heart dropped.

   "Kanima Venom."

      Luna cried out as she tried to push herself up again, "y-you killed Tracy!" Theo smirked, gaze snapping back towards the Wendigo. "God, Luna, I love seeing your face all shocked and shit."