5

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒔📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒔
📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

2 weeks later

"Yes bra" I said annoyed. My dad called me asking me about getting more information about this nigga
who been stealing money from us. He telling me to do some shit he needa stop trusting mfs.

"No need for no attitude" He said then I hung up. I opened my messages to text Ny. Everysince the arcade we been texting if we not texting we seeing eachother.

Limama💕

Wyd mama

nun, finna get sum to eat

I'm otw we finna eat together

im paying

Yea ok 😂

I got on decent attire sum blue jeans, a grey shirt and my cool grey's. So I grab my keys slid my hat on and got in the car. Ny house wasn't that far so I arrived there in about 10 mins. I fw Ny heavy she some different.

"Siri call Limama" I told my phone. "Calling Lilmama" "Hello" she answered. "Come outside " I said. "Here I come"

She came outside wit a oversized shirt sum black biker shorts and sum forces. She so fine

"Hey" She came in and put her seatbelt on."Wassup" I replied and started back my engine. "Unun you know ion play that" She said. "What you talking about. " I said acting clueless. "Seatbelt" She said crossing her arms. I huffed and put my seatbelt on. "Thank you" she said grinning and went back to her phone. I chuckled and shook my head.

"What you wanna eat" I asked. "Mcdonalds" She said cheesing. "Li girl be fr" I said. "Um Buffalo Wild Wings" she said. "We eating in or in the car" I asked. "In the car"

We arrived at buffalo wild wings. "Welcome to Buffalo Wild Wings is it in or take out" She asked looking up. Oh shit "ACEEE" The girl said. The girl was somebody who used to suck me up from time to time. But it been months since I seen her.I looked at Ny and her face she slightly scrunched her nose then looked back normal.

"Wassup, let me get the 10 piece combo half lemon pepper half hot with sprite light ice" I said. "What you want limama" I said looking down at her a little since she about 5'5 and I'm 6'2. "The same thing but a 8 piece. " She said looking down in her phone. She looked annoyed a little but I didn't really pay attention. "Make that two but with a 8 piece. " I said. "Who is this." The girl said mugging Ny. "Dont worry about it what's my total. " I said. Ny chuckled. "Whats funny bitch" The girl said.