22

𝑵𝒚'𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 |𝑵𝒚|                                📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

"What you doing for your birthday " Moni asked me as she drove to Tre house.

My dad let them drive one of his cars to practice.

On her and Kasi birthday my dad and kasi grandma playing on buying them a 2018 honda.

"Get drunk and nasty" I said dancing in the passenger seat.

"You still going celibate ? " Kasi asked me and I nodded.

"7 months going strong" I said popping my imaginary collar as they chuckled.

"Turn right here"

"Don't be petty today , Vell pissed me off lastnight " Moni said looking at the road. "You gives that boy a headache" I said laughing shaking my head.

"I swear she be having him text me to tell her to unblock him, he be like man kasi what i do now" Kasi said and we laughed.

"He just stupid, him and Jour went out a couple nights ago right and he ain't tell me. But I found out because T went out wit her cousins and she told me. Then somebody posted a video of the party and I saw him hugging on somebody I know we aint together but we entertaining eachother " Moni said as I nodded.

"Oh hy he need his shit knocked" I said as we turned into Tre neighborhood. "I hope they got some food in here" Kasi said as we nodded.

We arrived at his townhouse and got out the car and knocked on the door.

" Ew more bettles" Tre said letting us in. "Teteeee" Lani said running to me. "Heyyyy tete baby" I said picking her up hugging her.

" Who did your hair you look pretty" I said touching her twists. "Mom- Yanni" She cut her self off.

I know ain tripping didn't she just almost call her mommy ?

"You look pretty "

"Tank you" She said.

"Ny let me talk to you real quick " He said. 

Oop no bettle ?

This time he sounded a li serious. I nodded and we walked outside.

"Wassup"

He huffed and ran his hands down his face. Wtf going on.

He told me about Kandi leaving Lani at home by herself and about her whooping Lani and went on about the boy talking down about Tre to Lani.

"Wth, ima beat Kandi ass tf " I said srunching my face up. "You I and Yana"

"Lani want Yana to be her mama" He said fast and I smiled. I knew it was coming.