25

𝑵𝒚'𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 |𝑵𝒚| 📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

"I'm so tired of his bs I swear " I ranted to Lele. We was at my house chilling and talking. " He was really inner drinking lean ?" Lele asked as I nodded.

"Yes. He had the whole recipe in his room"

"What the fuck is up wit him"

"I don't know and it's not my place anymore to find out" I shrugged my shoulders. "So how you met his mama" Le said as she smiled.

"Girlll his mama is fine I see where he get it from" She chuckled.

"No fr tho, she was so sweet but this how I got there. Mare called me and was like Sin dad in the hospital he got into a bad accident and he need me to come up dea to calm him down. Girl ain even think abt his mama was gon be there til I went in the building. I talked to Sin then he went to the room. His mom came out, talked to Tre n nem then she came up to me asking for my name. She said she heard of me and she said ' I see good in you, stay by his side even though it may get a li harder don't give up on him' that made me think and I'm trying so hard not to because I love him an-" I got cut off by Lele gasping.

"Bestfrienddddddd"

" What " I said truly clueless.

" You said you love himmmm" She dragged smiling.

"No I-" I gasped and realized I did say it. "Omggggg"

"When you noticedddd"

"I been saying this to myself for like 2 weeks now but I'm not telling him first idc. See look I'm already single" I said dramatically plopping on the bed. "Awww bestieeeee"

"No it's not no awww I hate that nigga ughhh streets me please"

"He gon drag u in the middle of the streets as soon as that happens" She said as I rolled my eyes.

" Where tf my sisters " I said mugging as I called Moni phone.

"Hello"

"Where tf yall at"

"My man house"

I busted out laughing. She wish.

"Fr tho, I'm at the store with big dawg you know he dont know how to make groceries "

"Oh ok give me snacks byee mwah" I said then hung up.