27

PART 2

Sincere and Ny'omai was still sitting outside after about an hour and a half having a deep conversation

As they was talking Ny was just looking into his eyes, not on purpose. But every time she look she just see everything he's been through the past month going on 2 that happened.

" I see you ain't been sleeping " He shrugged his shoulders as Ny furrowed her eyebrows. " I can't "He said simply.

" You know you finna go to sleep tonight right ?" He nodded his head. "Yea"

" What you eat today?" Ny asked. She wouldn't be surprised by his answer honestly, after knowing what he been drinking.

" Nun " He said. Ny shook her head and got up. She made her way into his condo. " Dude we was talking" Sin said walking in after Ny.

" We was, now we done go take a shower while I cook us something " Ny just said simply. She didn't wanna argue because she knew it was hard for him to do so but she was still disappointed. After Ace replied with a "Ite" Ny called his name.

" When the last time you ate like real deal ate ? "

" The last time you talked to me " He said before turning around and walking towards his room.

Ny'omai felt useless. She didn't know what to do. She felt like she suppose to know how to take care of her man with situations like this. But she never been this deep into a real relationship that was 100/100. She never had nobody to love her back, genuinely.

She put out the shrimp and sat it in some hot water before going in the living room and cleaning up. It wasnt a mess but it was. It wasn't Sincere. After she cleaned up she went back in the kitchen and started on the shrimp. She decided to cook his favorite, shrimp alfredo with garlic bread.

About half an hour later Sincere came back in the front.

" Ma I'm sorry " He said sitting on the stool from under his countertop.

" I know bubba, call up yo mama she wanna talk to
you " I said looking back at him as he scrunched up his nose playfully. " I hope y'all dont think yall finna be bestfriends and just talking about me " He said playful mugging as Ny giggled.

" We already is boo " Ny said confidently. He shook his head chuckled and walked out.

Ny finished cooking and she got the table ready so they ate and continued talking.

" They gomn " Sincere said as Ny looked at him and Sincere answered his phone and put them both in the camera.

" Finally shit, I was tired of seeing two sad puppies around this mf " Tre said as everyone agreed. " I wasn't sad " Ny said lying through her teeth as Ace staled faced her.

" She was sad " They all said which made Ace did a laugh.

" We must all saw Ace story " Jc came in the call and they all nodded. " What he posted " Ny said getting up and getting her phone.