21

𝑩𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 |𝑳𝒆𝒍𝒆|📍𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒂📍

📍𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒂📍

"Ok ma- I love you too" I said rolling my eyes. She always want me to leave some meat out. I got up and took the meat out.

I got a oldest brother, but he gone in college for the year so its just me. Sadly.

I decided to call Mare since I was bored since he hung up the phone on this morning.

"Hello"

"Wassup"

"You still mad ?" I said looking in the camera teasing him. He mad because Ian wanna come with him yesterday. It's only because we see eachother everyday literally, like I'm finna tell him to come get me now.

"Nah wassup tho I got sum to do" He said looking around in his camera as I laughed. He so petty.

"What we got to do" I said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"We , aint going nowhere youn wanna come remember "

"I said ain wanna come yesterday" Stale facing him.

"Yea and keep the same energy" He said shrugging.

"Ok, so when you otw"

"Nah you said- just be ready in 10" He said hanging up.

Mad ass.

I found a orange graphic tee that had alot of colors in it and put on some light blue gray looking tights and paired it with my Adidas Yeezys.

I was now tryna see what I was gon do to my hair. I picked out my body wave wig and put it on and brushed it out. I went to the living room and took pictures before my phone vibrated in my hands.

babydaddy 🤞🏽
Im outside

I grabbed my black purse and put money, wallet , charger and keys in there. I grabbed my phone and locked my front door and went to his car.

When I went in the car he didnt say nun so I shrugged. He'll be ite. I texted my mama and daddy , told them I was wit Mari and posted the picture I took earlier.

"Ok you can stop being a petty now" I said looking at him. "Ain being petty" He said unlocking his phone.

"Yes you is, you mad because I didn't wanna see you yesterday, we see eachother everyday literally Amari and you mad because I wanted to help our relationship cause I know seeing eachother 25/8 can do some " I said looking directly at him.

"Why yeen jus say that shit then, you just left me to think yo ass aint wanna fuck wimmie nomo"

"Mari what you mean if ion wanna fuck wit you nomo I wouldve told you ts we been off and on fa going on a year you know ain scared to say ts" I said.