24

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒔 📍𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 📍

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒔
📍𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 📍

"Bro I'm not finna keep doing this shit wit you" I said shaking my head. " You right, cus you finna suck it up and sell this and stop being a pussy" My dad said as I looked at him in disgust.

"Being a pussy ? I been doing this shit fa yo ass since 15 tf is you talking about pussy ?" I said getting up. Now I felt disrespected.

"Nigga fuck you staying up fo I raised yo bitch ass don't let me remind you" He said standing up and I pushed him and he pushed me before I could hit him again my mom rushed in the door and ran towards us to separate us apart.

"Chill tf out and don't touch my fucking son" My mom said as she slapped him. "Sit tf down" She said sternly as we sat down and mugged eachother.

"Now what tf is going on"

"He want me to keep selling and I'm tired of fucking doing it"

" You want out so bad ? You got it. Ain finna keep going back and forth wit you about this shit but yeen got shit to say to me after this, when you come in here yeen gotta speak and ain got shit to say witchu , you just Sincere and I'm Simon we have no relation" He said then got up.

I was speechless. Not shocked. He wanna disclaim me just because ion wanna sell nomo. It just shows me he care more fa the illegal shit then me. It's cool tho.

"Baby he just mad right now" My mom said looking at me as I held a straight face. "Nah, he said what he wanted to say , I'm good" I said getting up.

" No Si- I'm good ma, I love you ima see you later" I said hugging her and kissing her forehead. "I love you too baby I'm sorry and you know I'm finna snap on his ass" She said as I reached the door and chuckled.

"SIMON NIGGA YO ASS SLEEPING ON THE COUCH YOU GOT MY BABY FUCKED UP" I heard my mom yelled as I walked out the house.

Ima sensitive ass nigga and this shit slick hurt. But shid life goes on.

Damn I need a drink.

I went to the corner store and got a fanta, I bought some jolly ranchers, I got some medicine at home. I got back in the car and drove back to the crib. Glad I got some stashes of weed at home.

My phone rung and it was Ny. I declined it and made my way home.

I made my cup and rolled up 2 blunts.