28

It's 3 weeks later

It's 3 weeks later.

Ny birthday is in 1 day and she can't wait to say she 19.

They was at this airbnb of course. Ny was talking about going to Miami but she wanted to wait til she turn 21 so she can be drunk on the yacht ?? Ya'll get it ?

Sincere had a plan for tonight. Sincere booked them a hotel and the rest of the gang was staying at the bnb.

Sincere planned a whole night for the couple. He was first going to get decoration and then have the girls take her for shopping to get an outfit for tonight. He then was going to head to the hotel as they was out shopping and decorate. He was going to go back to the bnb, where Ny was gonna be then and take her to dinner. The rest of the night was on her.

" He must had to go see one of his Texas hoes " Ny said annoyed. She was definitely sexually frustrated again. But now she wanted more but she didn't tell him that.

" Ny'omai don't start " Ari said.

Although she was mad Ace didn't tell her where they was going, all he said was they was going to the store and the " store " ride was now 3 hours long.

" What we doing tonight " Ny asked changing the subject. She knew she was being extra.

We not doing anything, we should be asking you what you doing tonight. The rest of the girls thought in they head.

" We should be asking you that, this yo birthday " Le said so they won't just say nothing. " Ain tryna get drunk til tomorrow but shiddd we can start today " Ny said as they laughed.

Bailey opened her phone and seen the gc with everybody but Ny blowing up.

Ace made this gc so he can tell them updates on how he was gonna plan everything.

Ace's babymama birthday plans

Y'all already know he made that a title.

Ace's babymama birthday plans

tre
Y'all Ace dumb ass then bought some
for Ny as a small knowing damn well
she a extra extra extra small😂😂😂😂

ace
Bitch shut up y'all can get ready n leave
the house in about 15 mins

friend🫶🏽
ok, tre text me back neow.

forever 🤞🏽
she aggravated 😂😂😂

ace
Fa what