8

𝑵𝒚'𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 |𝑵𝒚| 📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

"Incoming call from Emoni index and middle finger crossed emoji. " I answered.

"Hey sisssyy" Emoni said. "Hey twinnn" I said. "What you doing" she said. "Nun about to clean up, When you coming down here?" I asked. "Girl idk mama tripping, girl let me tell you about Scooby. " I rolled my eyes.

Scooby is what yall may call it as my "first love". He was my boyfriend 9th grade til 2 months ago. Yes, he took my virginity. We've been talking for 3 years about. And been dating for about 2 and a half. We broke up because he was cheating in a year of our relationship and he start acting right when I was getting tired of our relationship. You know when the nigga finally decided to act right, and you already getting over him yea that was me. Them last 4 months of us being together he used to try any & everything for me to take him back and my heart wasnt just there anymore. He cheated on me with my ex friend "Tae". He fucked tae. Luckily I wasnt feeling him because I wasnt having sex with him during that time. We was friends for the same amount of time we was dating and yea. I found that out in the end.

"I don't even wanna hear it" I said. "Girl yes you do, tell me why he now dating Tae" She said. I busted out laughing. "After he embarrassed her infront of the whole school?" I said. "Yes look what I sent you. " "Ite. "

liked by ricky2blicky and 3,926 others taenicoleee : my ❤️ for you

taenicoleee : my ❤️ for you. mines forever ! @scoobygloxk
View all comments
ricky2blicky: NOT YOU POSTED HIM😂😂😂😂 @scoobygloxk aye she playing right?
@random: wasnt he with ny?
@tracybarbie : 😍😍😍happy for you friend

taenicoleee's story :