7

𝑵𝒚'𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 |𝑵𝒚|📍𝑳𝒆𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 📍

📍𝑳𝒆𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 📍

It's been about a week since I've talked to Sincere about the little incident.I miss him but I refuse to kiss his ass especially because we not in a relationship nor do we have an understanding about this... whatever we got going on.

"Bestie Ace about to come here with mari & nem. " Lele said. I shrugged. "I dont care" I said. "Mmcht" They all said. "Ionk why yall smacking them gums" I said.

"Cause yall being so damn stubborn talk to eachother already" Ari said plopping on the couch. "I miss everybody together with no weird tension" Yana said. l " You and Tre not talking either" Lele asked. "No, I'm scared I don't wanna like him " She said putting the pillow in her face. "Same girl" I mumbled. "City girls down -100000, all of us crushing" She said sliding off the couch dramatically.

There was a knock on the door. "Welp they here. " Lele said getting up to unlock the door. "The baddest bitch has arrived" AT said as he put his hands on his hips. "Gay" Lele mumbled laughing.

As they walked in I didn't even look at the door I was still on my phone laying my elbow and head on the arm rest. I smelled Sincere scent walk pass me, my breath hitched in but I didn't pay it no mind and kept looking at my phone.

"Yana can I talk to you outside" Tre said as they sat across from eachother meaning yana was sitting on the couch with me as tre ace and jc and ari was sitting on his lap while they sitting on the couch infront of us. "Iguess" She mumbled as they walked into the guest room.

                                     the 4 ⚠️💞

My soulmate 🤞🏽💞
Who just went in the guest room you hoes bet not be fucking in my house

Friend4e👯‍♀️
it was yana & tre

My soulmate 🤞🏽💞
YESSS okok now bff go talk to your man

                                              See yea no yana got it
Friend4e👯‍♀️
Stop being stubborn🙄

                     It's not being stubborn I'm just not finna      kiss his ass

My soulmate 🤞🏽💞
Yall so damn stubborn i tell you

Friend4e👯‍♀️
friend, i wont do you bad but jermaine is looking at my phone and now he is texting ace to talk to you.

                            UGHHHHHHH i'm about to go outside.