12

It's the next afternoon, and the gang had already eaten breakfast and is getting ready to go to the beach

"Mama you ready" Sincere asked Ny'omai. "Yea give me a minute" She replied. It was only Ny left getting ready.

"Ny come tf on" Sin said sternly. They was suppose to be at the beach at 2:30 its now 3:00 waiting on Ny and the girls finishing getting ready, and for Ny to not be still not ready lets just say his irritated.

Ny huffed and walked out the connected bathroom and into the bedroom they have been sharing for the time being.

Sin looked at Ny up and down, while licking his lips and rubbing his hands together. She had on a all pink 2 piece. No cover up.

Damn she fine af. He thought to himself.

As Ny was looking for her slides she looked at him and caught him staring and blushed.

"I just hope you know if you ain't got no cover up, you changing"Sin said.

She rolled her eyes while digging in her bag.

"Happy?" Ny said putting on a pink cover up with an attitude.

I went up to her grabbed her by her neck and pinned her to the wall.

I looked down at her. "What yo problem?" Sin asked her. "Ain got a problem" Ny said shrugging putting her head down looking at her feet.

"You do tho, so what it is?" Ace said looking down at her small figure. "I cant wear shit" Ny said mumbled. "Speak up" Ace said still holding her neck. "I can't wear shit" Ny said a little louder.

"Watch yo mouth and wym you can't wear shit ain say you couldnt wear that did I" I asked her letting go of her neck looking down at her. "No " She mumbled looking down. "Look at me, so again what's the problem " Ace said.

"I didn't wanna wear the cover up" She said. Ace chuckled. "You wanna show yo ass huh" Ace said. She resumed being quiet. "If you want them niggas to see yo ass, go ahead Ny" Ace said walking away.

"Aye bra is yall ready" AT asked everybody. "Yea" "Mhm" Everybody replied.

"Come on" Ace said with an attitude. Ace was a little pissed because he didn't know why Ny wanted to show her ass. But so he won't sound insecure adn controlling he just told her to go ahead.

Ny on the other hand was mad. She wanted to be on her hot girl sh this summer and it was ruined because she caught feelings. She wanted to show her ass literally but forgot she was in a little situation. She respected Sin wishes as kept on her cover up.

Ny nodded and they walked out.

"You look good mama" Tre said kissing Yanna lips. "Thanks love" Yanna replied blushing.

                                   $ $ $ $ $ $