6

𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒏𝒏 |𝑫|                          📍𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒈𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔📍

𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒏𝒏 |𝑫|
📍𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒈𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔📍

"What color you getting" Kinadi asked me. "Idk I think ima do brown. " I said. "Hey titi baby" I said talking to TT. "Hi" she said looking on her ipad. "She so stuck on this ipad." KK said as she took the ipad from her. "Why you dry talking to her" Kk asked TT. "I not mommy I bored" She said. "Ok we almost done no need for an attitude" She said getting her back the ipad.

"Girl do you see Tre in this bitch comments " I asked Kk. "Girl who you talking about. " She said and I showed her.

SWIPE

SWIPE

liked by treebandzzz, 1trin, and 7,936 others siyana

siyana._ up next 🌪️
View all comments
treebandzzz : 😍😍sexy
treebandzz: you can post but not tmb
↪️siyana._ : you embarrassing im finna tyb rn🙄

"Oh he got me fucked up." She said as she pulled her phone out to fall him. After 5 rings he answered. "Whats wrong wit TT" He asked as soon as the call connected.

"Why you in bitches comments" She asked. "Girl ion owe you shit we ain't together never was. " He said. "Trevon me and you both know I'll beat both of yall ass." She said. "Man yeen gon do shit get off my mfn phone" He said and hung up. "Ite bet. " She said.

"Whats her ig name ? I'll ask her myself " I gave it to her.

siyana._
What's up wit you and my nigga?

"And that ny bitch getting too comfortable with my nigga" I said. "Girl them hoes betta know they place." Kk said. "She dumb if she think MY nigga gon be with HER. " I said. My phone dinged. "Speaking of my nigga texting me rn.

LOVE OF MY LIFE😍😍
Hey bae
I love you
Want sum head?
Man stop texting my phone ju & I'm str8
She not gon love you like I do
Not delivered

"UGHHH I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH" I screamed. Everyone looked at me. "My bad. " I said.

When I see that bitch Ima slap her.

                                 𝑺𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔                                 📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

𝑺𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔
📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

"Ok" I said as I slipped my shoes on. Tre came to pick me up so we can ride around and talk.

"Hey" I said as I got in the car and kissed his cheeks. "Wassup li one. " He said. "Where we going " He asked. "What you wanna eat. " He said. "Hmmm chic fila" I said as I got on my phone. He nodded his head and turned the radio up. The whole ride was comfortable silence.

We pulled up to chic fila. "Hey welcome to chic fila, I'm ready for your order. " The girl said. "What you want. " He asked me. "12 pcs nuggets medium fry with lemonade and polynesian sauce. " He nodded and order him a number 1 with sprite. They gave us our food and we pulled up to a parking lot and ate.

"So wassup witchu fr" Tre asked as he bite his sandwich. "Wym " I asked clueless. "Wassup with us. You fucking wimmie " He asked me. "Ig " I said as i dipped my fry in my sauce. "Wym you guess you either fwm or you dont" He said as my phone dinged from an instagram notification, from a girl name kandi i guess? As I looked at it confused and checked my request I opened her message.
kandik._

whats up wit you and my nigga?
Lmao, you texting that right person?

Yea I am so if you gon answer my question ?
Who yo nigga pooh?
Tre
LMAOOOOOOOOO
Nah ion fwh pooh we chillin tho.

Oh stay away from him. He mines.

LMAO iguess he all yours pookie.
Tell him to start claiming you tho he told me he
single so him & I do we what we want

He mines tho.

I left her on seen and shook my head.

"Youn hear me talking?" He said. "Yo bm got my attention rn, why she got the nerve to text me about you." I asked him. "Man she tripping & delusional don't mind her. " He said. "Until you get yo dog onna collar I'm single & Ion tlk to nobody" I said as I closed my food up and drink my lemonade. "Take me home" I said. "Man here you go didn't I just say the bitch delusional " He said. "Idc tre you got her feeling comfortable enough to text me tryna check sum when its her babydaddy who she needa check since you hers. " I said as I shrugged. He smacked his lips.

"I'm single. Ion got no female to my name until you ready so feel however u wanna feel but my feelings aint gon change" He said as he started the car up.

We rode in uncomfortable silence. I was just thinking. Should I believe him. Even though we not together I have no reason to feel no type of way. He single. Or thats what he say.

We pulled up to my house 20 minutes later.

"Remember what I said Siyana I'm nobody til you realize I'm yours" He said as I got out the car and unlocked my door. I got into my room sat down on my bed, stared at nothing and thoughts came everywhere.

I really like him but I'm so scared that he gonna hurt me in the end. This exactly happened when I was with Anthony. His ex texted me trying to clear something up. He sweared up and down she was lying so of course. He brainwashed me to believing everything she was saying was a lie. Until one day I came home and saw them in the bed cuddled up. It broke me so bad. I know everybody not like him but I'm scared. And got me scared to ever love somebody again.

JUST SOME QUICK. I WANTED TO SWITCH THE POV UP. MAKE SURE YOU VOTE. EXCUSE MISTAKES I DIDNT REREAD.