20

𝑵𝒚'𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 |𝑵𝒚|                              📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

"You ate this downnnn" I told my hairstylist John.

"I can't believe you cut it, it fits you tho" Moni said smiling. "Right girl " John said running the comb thru my hair.

"Ok here go 100, pass me my purse Kasi"

"Oh baby this already paid for " John said as Moni and Kasi smiled.

"Wait - how"

"Somebody " He said smirking. "Ok come on we gotta go to the house and get dressed" Moni said getting up as Kasi nodded.

"Go where we gotta go ? Y'all ass got me running thru loops" I said getting in the csr getting frustrated.

"Press start and drive ho" Kasi said. "No I'm irritated. "

Moni smacked her lips and called somebody.

"Hello - She not acting right - She not driving - Ok" She said and gave me the phone. I scrunched my face up and then looked at the contact "brother in law" And I smacked said "snitch" and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello" I said.

"Why you acting difficult " Ace said. "I'm not im irritated because I don't know who paid for my hair then they saying I have to get dressed I'm confused and irritated"

"So you irritated because they not telling you nothing ?" "Yes" I said whining.

"I paid for your hair , na stfu drive and get dressed" He siad then hung up. "Rude" as I pulled off.

                                 $     $     $     $

"Wear this" Moni said pulling out a baby blue sun dress with a slit on the side.

"YESSSSS, you gon need sum thongs on with that sis " Kasi said as I nodded and got sum thongs from in my dresser and went to my walk in closet and changed.

"OUUUUUUU" Moni and Kasi said hyping me up.

"THAT ASS THO" Kasi said as I turned around a twerk.

"You definitely getting yo pussy ate" Moni said sticking her tongue out.

"That's what I'm aiming fa" I said with a wink.

"Yo stretch marks showing too he keeping you close fasho" Moni said teasing.

"Bitch when you got yo nipples pierced " Kasi asked as I pit my jewelry on.

"Girl before I came down here I thought I told you" I said. "Nah ho"

"Can one of yall put my other phone and wallet in my clear purse " I said going to the bathroom.

I'm so happy my wax still got my bald.