33

I woke up around 10:15am and I ran to my bathroom

I moved in to my new apartment a couple days before Baliey's gender reveal. It was a 2 bedroom.

Something woke me up and as soon as I woke up, my stomach felt funny. I woke up and ran to the toilet and vomited.

"You okay ma?" Sincere sped to where I was with a water bottle in his hand.

Ever since I moved in, he's been here 25/8.

He rubbed my back as I continued to vomit. My head was on 10.

"Drink some of this." He passed me the water bottle and flushed the toilet as I got up. "My head hurt." I slowly got up.

"You think it was the philly for yesterday?" He asked me and I shrugged. I got food poising last time from eating it. I thought it was just that specific meal that I ate. But maybe the whole thing about that restaurant.

"I think so. Idk." I grabbed my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. I looked at Sincere and saw he was washing the toilet.

"You not eating that nomo." I nodded in agreement.

If it was food poisoning why didn't it get to me yesterday tho. I don't know. I hate throwing up tho.

"Bubba. I feel so nauseous right now."

"Probably cause you jumped out the bed fast as hell. Had a nigga sced." I giggled a little and washed my face. He had his remote and headsets still on. It was funny to me.

"It's too early to bee on the game." I laughed. "Never too early baby."

"Lemme get a kiss sick baby." He leaned down and pecked my lips twice and I smiled.

"You want a pill?" He followed me out the connected bathroom and I went back in bed.

"Tylenol. I hope that throw up was a one and done. I hope it's not food poisoning. "

"If you throw up again or yo head still hurting we going to the doctor. We needa make sure that food ain't bad for you or nun." I rolled my eyes. "You extra."

He dtm. Like just be regular and let me throw up and go tf to bed until I feel better. It's kinda cute tho.

"You do too less ma. That's why we right here currently." I mugged him as he walked out.

I grabbed my phone and my head instantly throbbed due to the lightning. I turned the brightness all the way down before texting my mama.

Y'all know they got the answers to everything.

wholeeworld

goodmorning ma. i just threw up as soon as i woke up. we think its the philly place because you remember thats what happened last time i got food poisoning