9

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒔📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍2 weeks later

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒔
📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍
2 weeks later ..

"Yo D get out my house real shit" I told Daylnn as she was pacing around the living. This bitch pop up at my house because she heard me and somebody fucking around. She just don't who.

"Who is she Sincere" She asked.

"Ace" I corrected her. "And it don't matter we not together, never been together so gtf out my shit befo I push you out"

"Really Ace" She said as her eyes started to tear up. I ought to laugh in her face. "Gtf" I said sternly. "I'll see you tomorrow " she said as I slammed the door on her way out.

"Bitches man" I mumbled.

It's been two weeks since me & ny started talking and it's been going good. I been doing good in this loyal shit. Maybe because I really want ts to work and I hope it do. We suppose to be going on a "gang / couples trip" next weekend with the gang ofc.

Back on my relationship so far with my baby it's going good. I like her alot I fw her hard. I haven't opened up to ha yet but I feel like it's otw. Speaking of ....

"Incoming call from Lil mama pink heart pink heart. " Siri said.

I answered.

"Hey bubba" Ny said smiling. "Hey li mama" I said showing all 32. This girl makes me happy.

"Wyd" She asked moving around in the camera. "Nun chillin finna head to the trap. " I told her. She slick rolled her eyes. She don't want me doing this stuff but oh well money is money. "Oh, I miss you" She said finally showing her full face. I smiled. "You so pretty" I told her.

"Thanks handsome" She said smirking. "I miss you too, tell me why that nigga tre got caught up" I told her. "Wym caught up he suppose to be only talking to my friend" She said raising her eyebrows. "Not like that mama, his bm just found out he moved on" I told her.

"Mmm" She said shaking her head. "Oh yea, I gotta tell you sum" I told her getting up to go in the kitchen. "Wassup bubba" She said.

"We going somewhere tomar" I said. "Ugh, why u didnt tell me this yesterday Sincere" She said sounding annoyed. "Mama, I meant to tell you yesterday" I told her. "I got to go to my hair & lashes class tomorrow. " She said. "What time stink" I asked. "1130-200"

"Ok & I can pick you up at 4 what's the problem" I said. "You know how I feel abt that late stuff" She said.

"Ok mama, I'm about to head out , 4life??" I said. "Bye bubba & 4life" She said smiling.

I grabbed a bottle of water, my keys and head to the car.

I hook up my bluetooth to my all black 2023 hellcat srt and play "Me vs Me by Moneybagg yo"

Lately I feel like it's me versus me
Don't see competition, why would you compete? (Huh)
Don't even gotta be woke, still gon' be up (how?)
I make a bag in my sleep (okay)
Can't get the hood outta me, you know where I be (where)
Still posted up like I lease (now)
Trust me them choppers gonna bang, cavity teeth, you better not think this shit sweet (splatt)
If the bitch bad put a stack in her rack (go)
I'm Dr Seuss, give me cat in the hat (whoa)
Booty poke out and her stomach on snatch
Way too pretty to be fucked from the back (ugh)

Pulling up to the trap ..

"Wassup Ace" "Aceee" "Yoo"

I sent everybody a head nod and went to my father's office.

"Wassup" I told him. "The boy is Travis. He been stealing 15k every week. He come in tomar play it safe and yk what else to do." He said and I nodded.

"Bet" I said and walked out. I walked into the boys lobby in the trap thats when I saw Tre, At , and Jc.

"Man bra let me tell yall how Kandi found out I fw Yana" Tre told the rest of the boys since I already Knew. I busted out laughing. "Pussy" Tre said and jumped at me. I jumped back.

"Man she saw me under her comments, she did the fucking most then saying sum about I cant see my baby she got me fucked up ongang" He said. Everybody busted out laughing and he mugged all of us.

"Don't get mad you got caught up pussy" AT said. "Man fuck yall when Jeniffer come back don't say nun when le find out yk she crazy, and you when Ciara text you and say that baby yours dont say shit when Ari leave you " He said pointing at Jc. "YOU" he said pointing at me. "You don't want me to tell Ny that yo ex made a visit at yo house this morning. " He said.

Everybody stayed silent.

"Nigga fuck you" We all said at once.

THOUGHTS ?

I KNOW THIS BORING I JUST HAD TO DROP SOME.

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW.

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES!!!