31

𝑺𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 |𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒂| 📍𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒂📍

📍𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒂📍

"Mommmmmyyy." Lani ran towards me when I entered my mother's door.

"Hey baby." I picked her up and went towards the kitchen where my mama was.

My mama accept Lani like a grand daughter she have been begging for. She loves her like one too. Lani always wanna come over here with her cousin, which is my oldest brother son.

My family loves Lani. Which surprised me how willingly they were to bring her in. I love it.

"Unun what you cookingggg" I said once I saw my mama seasoning chicken. "Chicken, rice, greens and corn bread."

"Oh, I'm staying." I said putting Lani down. "Girl bye, this enough just for me my baby and my man."

"Where Saint at anyway." I said referring to my 15 year old brother. "Wit yo daddy somewhere chile."

"Nana wea my disour." Lani ran in the kitchen referring to her dinosaur. "In yo room and stop running before you fall again Kaylani."

She just ran back in her room and I shook my head.

"She finna fall." My mama nodded as we shared a laugh.

"What y'all finna do?" She asked me. "I need to run to a couple stores, either find out if I'm cooking and wash some clothes."

"Youn need to be buying nun." She put the chicken in the flour. "Girl bye, I gotta restock on my face products, find Lani some pants or some to wear for Lele gender reveal." I said texting Tre.

"Y'all got shirts made, so extra now and days." I laughed. "Yall was just boring."

"Girlll byeeee." She dragged.

"Lemme go it's going on 6 and I need Lani in bed by 9." My mama shook her head.

"Pooh come on." I yelled grabbing my keys.

We heard little footsteps running before we heard a thump then her crying.

I looked at my mama and she shook her head again.

"Mommmmyyyyy." She cried slow walking towards me. "Nana told you to stop running, stop crying." I dipped down to her level.

"I-It hurttttt." She rubbed her knee as I sign and picked her up.