30

It was 2 months later

It was 2 months later. The summer was almost coming to an end. Let's say the girls life wasn't how they planned to.

Siyana now does online college. She was majoring in Physiology.

Ny'omaii don't do college, she started a hair business on selling hair and plan to start her own girl's store.

A new offer came along for Ari. She was now brand ambassadors for a couple of clothing brands and people.

Bailey was a makeup artist. She also a brand ambassador for me. College was a no for her for a while now. Not only was it red flags but she also just found out that she was 3 months pregnant.

The boys still being them.

Ny's mom and sister has officially moved down here and my mom and dad was back together.

They currently looking for a new house while helping me look for an apartment.

Every since Ny started her business it's being going good and been sold out twice.

She's currently on my 3rd restock and it's selling smoothly.

Ny and Ace been good. They haven't really been seeing one another like that since they been busy. He got back right with his father.He was still doing what he always been doing, but it wasn't as much. He was still debating with himself on what he want to do and trying new things. He wasn't too big on having a boss.

𝑵𝒚'𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 |𝑵𝒚| 📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

"My great fatherrrr." I called out to my dad as I knocked on his room door hearing a 'no kids are welcomed who came from my sperm' and came in.

"You must ain't my child?" He asked me as I jumped on his bed beside him.

"Look I found this apartment, it's 2 bedroom 1 and half bathroom 1,500 a month."

"And it's only 15 minutes away from the house y'all looking at." I showed him the house as he nodded.

"Send it to yo mama, we'll ask to go see it Thursday when she off." I smiled and nodded before walking out the room and going into Moni and Kasi room.