23

𝑵𝒚'𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 |𝑵𝒚| 📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆📍

" Ny'omai " I heard a soft familiar voice say as I stirred in my sleep.

Y'all know I hate getting woke up out my sleep.

"Ny'omai" The voice said again, I picked up my pillow and opened my eyes and smiled as the figure came up to me.

"Motherrrrrr" I said opening my arms. "Hey baby" She said coming up to me hugging me.

"My breath stank so you gon have to give me a min" I said covering up my breath as she scrunched up her nose.

"Damnnnn" She said stepping back as I mugged her."Get out" I said pointing to the door as she laughed.

"Ouu yo booty getting bigger what you been doing I'm telling daddy" I said as she start twerking and I laughed.

I got up and brushed my teeth, washed my face before I went in the living room.

"Baldhead man cooking ??" I said walking in teasing him. He mugged me and flicked a cooked egg on my head.

I threw a finger sign at him as my mama flew her head towards me and I put it down and my dad busted out laughing.

"Da where that woman at who was here yesterday?" I asked him lying my ass off. My mama busted out laughing.

"Stop lying , find some to eat" He said as I laughed.

"Moni n Kasi must be still sleep ?"

"Duh ugly do you see them in here?" My dad said looking around as I mugged him.

"College me neooowww" I said walking out the kitchen and going in my sisters room.

"Wake up bitchesssss" I flicked the lights on and off yelling.

"Bitch get out" Moni and Kasi threw a pillow at me as I just stood there.

"Momma here" I said and they ass jumped up and ran out.

"Bitches" I mumbled and walked back to the kitchen.

"Who doing yall hair ?" I heard my mama ask. "Lele"

"Ouu i gotta see my baby, i miss her" My mama said smiling. "Call her"

I called her and she answered on the 3rd ring.