29

It was the next day, which was her birthday

She opened some of the stuff Sin brought to the room which was 2 Telfar bags, some Gucci slides, 2 pair of crocs and 2,000.

"Mad ass" Sincere said laughing at Ny's attitude.

They went rounds this morning and in the shower and Ny was now mad about the responses she said during their time not so long ago.

"Roll yo eyes at me again, you gon be having my child" Sin caught her rolling her eyes as she staled faced him.

"You irritating" She said closing her duffle bag.

"You the one who said 'in me bubba' so why you mad?" He said walking up to her. "It was the sex talking not meee" She whined as he laughed.

"Girl come on" He said grabbing his bag and her's and she grabbed their phone and the room key.

Sincere went to put the bags in the car as Ny checked out.

"TO CVSSSSS" Ny said getting in the car as Sin mugged her. "Girl, you must be paying for it?" He asked her as she looked at him crazy.

"Nigga you nutted in me not the other way around"

"You told me too" She huffed and turned the music up.

We was in the car listening to the music seeing different stuff out her before pulling in CVS.

"Get 2 Sincere" She said seriously as he got out the car and went to buy it.

He went in the store and went directly to the Plan B's since he knew where they were already.

He grabbed 2 and a sprite then went to the cash register.

"You got your hands full huh?" The cashier asked Sin as he looked up and saw a averaged height brownskin girl with curly hair looking at him.

"Yea" He said keeping it simple.

"You got a CVS number?"

"Nah"

"104.92"

He grabbed a 100 dollar bill and a 10. He peeped she was slick flirting and staring at him but he payed it and kept the conversation to a minimum.

"She yo girlfriend? Cus I know how to twist hair"The cashier said. She saw he was in a situation but she didn't care. That never stopped her.

"I gotta wife" He grabbed the bag shook his head as he walked out.

Hoes will see the nigga got a situation for they self and still bring themselves on to em.

He got inna car and passed her the bags.

"These females be od" He said shaking his head as Ny raised her eyebrows. "What you tb" She said getting the drink and opening the Plan B.

"That cashier inner see me paying for a whole Plan B and still try to fwm" He said shaking his head reversing out the parking lot as Ny giggled.