26

Sincere walked to the car with his hood over his head

His dad have been in the coma for 5 weeks. He have just been going back and forth to his mother house, hospital, then home.

He haven't seen the gang is 4 weeks either. He just wanted to be by himself and one other person who been on his mind heavily. Not only was he regretting how him and his dad left off, but he was now regretting treating Ny'omai how he was treating her.

He had anger in the eyes. He had no more tears left to cry. Unless he thought.

He picked up his phone and drove to his mother house, while he was calling her.

"Hey ma " He said into the phone. "Hey baby" She said sounding like she just woke up. " You been sleeping ?"

"Some like that, where you at " She asked her son.

" Leaving the hospital otw to you" He spoke.

" Sincere, you're not coming over here. You've been over here every day since it happened, I'm okay baby. You needa get yourself together, take a shower, clean up your house, wash clothes before I have to come over there and do it myself, AGAIN. Yes you're  dad is not awaken yet, but that don't mean you act like you have no priorities. Get that shit together. And another thing, you treating that girl like shit.You treating her the same way your dad treated me in the beginning and sweared up and down you wasn't gonna do that. Yk she wanna be by your side and make sure you good. You taking it for granted. Now look you probably then lost her. Get yo shit together Lee. You might not see it but you need HER. She a good one and if you change that and ima beat YOUR ass. "

My mom said then she hung up the phone leaving Sincere in his thoughts.

A few seconds later his mom called again.

"And I know you love her, you not just doing all this because of your dad, your dad was just a final straw of you turning like this. Tell her before somebody else do, I love you text me when you home " She said then hung up again.

Crazy thing is, she not lying. But right now, Ion wanna listen. I wanna keep numbing the pain. Sincere thoughts.

Sin met her dad like 2-3 days ago. They met at Mari house.

" I heard you my daughter boyfriend "  Sin heard from behind him.

It was Ny'omais father Nathan.

" Ion bout allat , NOW  " Sin said chuckling as he came and sat on the chair beside him on Mari's patio. Sin was just sitting down outside thinking and smoking. What Sin have been doing alot.

" I see, wassup wit you " Nathan said nodding his head towards me. " Life hitting hard" Sin said as he chuckled.

" I heard yo father was in a coma" He said as he nodded. " Ain finna give out no speech on how ima beat yo ass if you play wit my daughter and summo shit cus you should know how to treat a lady " Sin nodded again.