17

It's May 25 which is Ariana birthday

It was around 11am and Ari woke up and the smell of cooking hit her nose. She smiled as she reminisced on her and Jc activities last night.

She got out the bed and walked to the connected bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

Once she was done she walked into the kitchen and saw bags all around the dining table and food. She was all smiles.

She was smiling til she turned around and didn't see Jermaine.

As soon as she turned back around she felt hands around her waist and kissing on her neck. She took in JC scent and smiled.

"Happy Birthday Li bit " Jermaine said kissing on Ari.

"Thanks baby" She said smiling turning around putting her arms around his neck and kissing his lips.

"Open your bags" He said tapping her butt.

She opened the first bag and it was a Louis Vutton Pochette Coussins.

"Omg bebe" She said holding my tears. "Open another one"

She grabbed the uggs shoe box and saw all white ugg slides.

She opened 3 more bags and was smiling hard as ever.

"Ok you can open the rest when you done eating here" He said passing her a plate.

"I lo- like you so much" Ari said smiling and kissing Jc and the lips.

She love JC but she didn't wanna say it first. She hopped Jermaine didn't noticed it.

Jermaine pretended he didn't because he had some else in mind.

"I like you more" Jermaine said eating.

Ari got on her phone smiling and looking at the posts and messages from her friends and family.

siyana._ 

_