Nuclear Explosion and Sexual Delusions

In the distance a couple dozen kilometers away, a party of adventurers suddenly appear.

A large built man with long smooth black hair in leather armor looks back at the wolf eared humanoid in anger and shouts, "WE JUST ENCOUNTERED A MYTHICAL BEAST! WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE TELEPORT US AW-"

He's interrupted by goose bumps sweeping over him like a tsunami, a blinding light shining in their eyes accompanied by an ominous mushroom shaped cloud in the distance and a shockwave knocking them all off their feet and sweeping them away for only a moment.

Being skilled adventurers they landed on their feet unharmed by the impact of wind. A black robed woman creates a transparent glass-like object in front of them to offset the wind steaming from the direction of the cloud.

An earthquake and the sound of thunder pierces the atmosphere and the vibrations raid all who could witness it.

They all looked at the mushroom cloud and shockwave were coming from and realized that was the area where the serpents were in mere moments ago. The entire group goes pale faced at the realization that they would've all died if they stayed there.

"What could have done this....." The fox person asked to themselves.

"An ultimate attack from a lesser Dragon?!" The large built man in armor asked, completely shocked at the idea of that a dragon might've just vaporized them without prior warning.

"It could just be a rank 9 adventurer stealing our kill with an ultimate attack though?" Says a black robed female with a book being hugged in her hands. She had orange long and curly hair and circular glasses. "In either case, that's definitely something we have to check out and report back to the guild."

A wordless tension pervades the area as an atmosphere of unwillingness overtook the group.

No one actually wanted to check out what could've caused that explosion because they knew very well that something with that strength even if weakened would likely be able to crush their bones with bare physical strength alone and seeing as that whatever it was did that without knowing they were going to escape, they most definitely were not friendly.

Most in the group wanted to go home, maybe retire and never leave the house after seeing this event. But being reminded their responsibility as adventurers was the only thing that made them resist the idea.

Maybe they'd have a chance to beat the person that did that explosion if it was a mage type being who disregarded defense completely but those types were not only uncommon, but that'd still not guarantee their lives and they did not want to risk it.

"I'll go check it out. I'm the only one with space warping abilities." says the wolf eared person.

The bespectacled black robed woman says, "Ok but just be careful. I detect high amounts of ions coming from the direction of that explosion. Your skin isn't dense enough to withstand it for too long. At most you have ten minutes after entering the radiation zone to get in and out."

The wolf eared person waits a while until the area calms down and then vanishes from where they were standing only to appear right at the blast site.

It was barren, not even a single fish was there. The water evaporated and most of the place was molten rock and steam.

"Holy fuck! No magical residue.... Meaning the person that did this used bare strength." The wolf eared person suddenly feels a chill run down their spine and starts shaking. "The [Deep Plasma Eel]'s corpse isn't anywhere to be found! A rank 6 mythical class monster doesn't just vaporize from getting hit by blunt force alone.... Which means this wasn't a magic spell that mimicked a nuclear explosion...."