Unfathomable

It's Daybreak, light returns to the pitch black forest. He was aching and pained all over, his ability to fly bypassed any strain that would've come with walking or running. His clothes were barely on him anymore. One could see his dickhead showing through his torn pants as he flew through the air.

A centaur child who was out hunting with his mother looked up in the sky and shouted in excitement "Look mommy! That man is flying with his penis dangling in the air in the sunlight of the morning! That's so cool!"

His mother covers his eyes, "SON DON'T LOOK AT THAT! I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE INFLUENCED BY SUCH THINGS!"

"It is too late mother. I have already removed my pants." The child charges off, pants-less into the bushes containing unknown dangers with his horse penis dangling side to side as he shouted "WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" In freedom

His mother gave chase. Hopefully she'll stop him before something bad happens.

"Did that really happen somewhere in the distance? Some kid saw my dick?" Vosh grimaces at the thought.

<You used [Solid Aura: Baggy Pants]!

"What a way to start the morning. Here I am, returning from committing genocide and accidentally flashing children and mothers. At least the mother didn't have some weird sexual reaction. I'm a bit tired of all these masochists." Vosh sighs, remembering that even when he was just a simple salesman, women would sexually harass him. "Is it like this for other men with large penises? Or am I just alone in this world....."

Vosh stops flying for a second as he just realized something. Or more to say he remembered something that felt like a re-realization.

He is in fact the only him that's ever existed in this world. He has no parents, no siblings, no relatives to speak of, no ancestors, nothing. No one else is even trying to find an author who wrote their existence, his situation truly is unique.

Suddenly, he feels his heart sink. The silence of the morning became louder in his mind. He feels like the world enlarged to an abysmal degree, but it all felt empty. This area filled with trees felt so foreign suddenly, as if he didn't belong there.

He truly was alone in this world.

He felt the crispy wind of the morning blow his unkept curly white hair to the side, revealing his pitch black eyes.

His eyes were one of the things the creepier assortment of women seemed to like about Vosh. It was plain dark brown near black, but for some reason they'd always say they felt drawn to his eyes. As if they could lose themselves staring at them. Amanda called his eyes "Abyssal" once. He still didn't know how that happened to his eyes. He made the avatar to be average in looks after all.

His appearance was currently laced with bruises, dried blood, cuts and debris.

He was in a sort of constantly agonizing pain but it was odd to him how little that meant to him.

Every movement felt like he was tearing an already torn muscle. Even the g-force from flying put some pain on his body. He is in a state that if he landed on the ground, he wouldn't be able to get up using his own strength.

But there he was, not affected by his own pain. It felt like it was his own and that he shouldn't purposely put himself through hell. But everytime he couldn't bring himself to. Not when Amanda's soul was still out there somewhere.

He didn't want to spare a thought to something as redundant as physical pain. It only served to indicate something is wrong with his body anyway.

Vosh did think he should take better care of his body however, after all it was the only one like his in existence.