New Level

A few months ago, about a day after the attack on the [Atlatude] by [Conceptual: Truth Speak], Vosh was sitting in the library with books gathered around himself. Titles like "Conceptual Magic Theory by Isaac Soul" and "Concepts and Perception by Josephine Degris" could be seen scattered all over the ground as Vosh read through them at high speeds.

Vosh throws the last book behind him, finished reading it in 2hrs total.

He sat there, with a serious expression on his face. He closed his eyes to further submerge himself in thoughts. It was only after he heard the stomach of Amanda who was sitting still in her couch unnervingly did he open his eyes, as he finally came to a conclusion.

"Its impossible." He says aloud.

You see, Vosh was researching [Conceptuals] in an effort to hopefully defend or repel them the next time they came to the city. But after reflecting on the events of the fight, Vosh realized he lost the moment the [Conceptual] declared Vosh couldn't harm him. He theorized was that the reason he's called "Truth speak" was because he only ever spoke the truth. But it's more like he alters [reality] so that anything he says using his power becomes the truth.

It was something that shouldn't even be possible with magic and it made absolutely no sense. Vosh wouldn't have believed it if his main body hadn't seen beings stripping away the [Measures of Reality] just so they could interact with [Nothing]. This gave Vosh some perspective on what's possible and what's not. [Reality Warping], though far below the act of stripping away the [Measures of Reality] from someone's existence was entirely possibly within the confines of [Reality].

To counter something like that, Vosh needed something that could control every Sub-Atomic particles in the area and rearrange them towards one's own preference. As in, he'd need to counter [Reality Warping] with itself.

On paper, it sounds reachable but in reality, even if you do it over an area of an inch, something like that is so absurdly complex and demanding that it would possibly fry even the most capable brains. That's just over the space of an inch. On a much larger scale like what [Conceptual: Truth Speak] was doing, it shouldn't even be possible. He did that to a whole city.

It was utterly impossible. Nonsensical. But it was the most logical answer he could come up with considering the evidence.

But Vosh knew that if he tried hard enough, at his progress rate he'd likely be at least capable of slightly bypassing the [Conceptuals] after about 4,093 years from now.

That however, presented a problem. It was that by that time Amanda's soul would've been too damaged from [Soul Erosion] in 3.1D to ever come back to her body. By that time there'd be no point in saving her. He decided to put all his focus on bringing her back instead of taking revenge.

But Vosh was wrong.

He underestimated himself.

Now, transcending the need for sight through eyes and light, Vosh perceives his surroundings for dozens of kilometers around him seeing the intricacy of magicules and manatrons and those it interacts with on a sub atomic level. His mind only retaining this information thanks to his [Magical Soul], otherwise there'd be no way a normal brain could ever hope to keep track of the octillions upon octillions of subatomic particles and their movements throughout the entire area around them.

It was as if Vosh could feel things by seeing and hear things by feeling, see things by feeling, see things by hearing and so on.

His ability perceive the world became utterly accurate on a 3D scale and no longer limited to his normal physical senses.

No, that's not entirely accurate. It's more to say his senses have been enhanced in a direction that shouldn't be possible. It's as if all of them combined into one singular sense organ that was located through his entire body. Giving him new senses he never thought possible.